Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

As a former DM Of a GMOD Deathrun/Jailbreak community, I definitely think that bhop is a super-fun skill based mechanic that makes deathrun a lot more captivating and interesting instead of a slow and somewhat sluggish gamemode. 

As much as people say it will ruin the game and make the runners severely overpowered and be able to skip traps, I will definitely disagree with this as I have a lot of experience in the gamemode and it is actually a lot harder since we will likely use manual bhop, comparative to GMOD that uses autobhop (though I am not certain whether the suggested bhop mod is auto or manual), and then even then groups of people skipping traps rarely ever even happens at all. 

It is 100% worth a shot and does not break the game. Garry's Mod deathrun is very similar to TF2 deathrun and is evident of this! I would not mind giving it a trial first before we put the plugin on the server/don't put the plugin on to see what the community thinks with the plugin in action instead of just hypothetically! ^^

+1

Kypari

Kypari

As a former DM Of a GMOD Deathrun/Jailbreak community, I definitely think that bhop is a super-fun skill based mechanic that makes deathrun a lot more captivating and interesting instead of a slow and somewhat sluggish gamemode. 

As much as people say it will ruin the game and make the runners severely overpowered and be able to skip traps, I will definitely disagree with this as I have a lot of experience in the gamemode and it is actually a lot harder since we will likely use manual bhop, comparative to GMOD that uses autobhop, and then even then groups of people skipping traps rarely ever even happens at all. 

It is 100% worth a shot and does not break the game. Garry's Mod deathrun is very similar to TF2 deathrun and is evident of this! I would not mind giving it a trial first before we put the plugin on the server/don't put the plugin on to see what the community thinks with the plugin in action instead of just hypothetically! ^^

+1