We already have minigames, jailbreak, and surf. But if xG were ever to expand the csgo div a little more, what do you think would be a good gamemode to add? I personally think TTT (trouble in terrorist town) would be great because of how well it works in csgo. What are your thoughts/opinions? Maybe in a few hundred years the xG gods will take this into consideration.

On 4/22/2018 at 5:36 PM, Dannypicacho said:

We already have minigames, jailbreak, and surf. But if xG were ever to expand the csgo div a little more, what do you think would be a good gamemode to add? I personally think TTT (trouble in terrorist town) would be great because of how well it works in csgo. What are your thoughts/opinions? Maybe in a few hundred years the xG gods will take this into consideration.

It's not a bad idea, but I would like the current servers to be populated first before expanding even more unless we had a ton of interest in another server. I know you've been helping populate minigames and JB with lithium, but hopefully we can get it more stable, especially since summer is almost here and we can look into more then ?

On 4/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, Aegean said:

It's not a bad idea, but I would like the current servers to be populated first before expanding even more unless we had a ton of interest in another server. I know you've been helping populate minigames and JB with lithium, but hopefully we can get it more stable, especially since summer is almost here and we can look into more then ?

I try to repopulate but it's hard even though I invite a lot of people. 

On 4/22/2018 at 10:20 PM, Chrono said:

War3: ScoutzKnivez

War3: Surf DM

War3: Rotation DM

what about war3 scoutzknivez but instead of scoutzknivez it was an rts with 4 races to play (human, orc, undead, nelf) that would eventually evolve into an mmo that got ruined after the 3rd expansion