Hi, its me davepeta/armin/whatever

theres a lot of catching up to do, first i should start out with that my personality has changed a lot since i was last playing, im now a huge weeb and dont really care what people say to me. i was offline off of steam for a year lol. 

the big part is that im still a tranny, and i came out to my parents around the same time i left. i got into a car accident and was perfectly fine, but it gave me the courage to tell them. we got into a huge fight and it didnt go well, and it still hasnt for them a year and a half(almost) later.  

confession time: 

I'm 16, I lied about my age when I first joined to get mod.  which means i would have been 13 when I first joined and that same age when I got modded, and 15 when I left. its why my birthday is at 8/20/1900. (really was 8/20/2001) i should have said that after i stepped down, to be honest. 

so i guess clocktown got updated, and tf2 looks weird as fudge now

ill be playing tf2 and using discord i guess, i know that we didnt have a discord server before but maybe we do now.

they added JOJO hats though. 

thats me, hbu

discord: Darkness-chan#6584 (best girl)

Edited by ArminArmout (see edit history)

Heyyy, i remember you! Things have changed a bit here but im sure you'll probably remember a lot of people still! We switched over to Discord last year, it can be found here if you feel like checking in. We would love to have you! As for the age thing, don't worry about it. A LOT of people lied about their age, especially back in the day. It's not a big deal at all!

I'm not gonna ramble on forever but its nice to see a familiar face come back, and hopefully you decide to stick around!

kawaii wave GIF

Welcome back ❤️

8 hours ago, Bello said:

do you still hate jontron ?

i mean, as a person i think he's stupid but as a youtuber he's funny 

im not super into jontron anymore anyways, i got banned from the jontron server i was in so it kind of drifted away 

i still watch his videos when they come out every other year

I don't think I met you before but it was a blast playing with you in ff2 today and I hope to see more if you!