Precious

Hi hey hello!

Hello hello everyone, just your friendly neighborhood Precious checking in with everyone. How are we all doing? Good I hope? I don't always get to hear about everyone's day! :3

What's everyone doing for Mother's Day? Whose birthdays are coming up? I simply must know! ?

Hey man! My mom wants to look at newly built houses near where she currently lives so we are gonna go together and then get a bite to eat ?

How about you?

My birthday was on the 11th that just went by! Finally legal to do everything I've ever wanted to ?

We actually celebrate Mother's Day in like March in the UK ?

15 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Hey man! My mom wants to look at newly built houses near where she currently lives so we are gonna go together and then get a bite to eat ?

How about you?

I'm going to a zoo with my mom and the rest of my family. I haven't been to one in years, so i'm excited :3

Hope you have a great time as well! ? 

8 minutes ago, Kypari said:

My birthday was on the 11th that just went by! Finally legal to do everything I've ever wanted to ?

We actually celebrate Mother's Day in like March in the UK ?

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it on xG that day, was a busy boi. What's it like being old? :3

15 minutes ago, Precious said:

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it on xG that day, was a busy boi. What's it like being old? :3

It feels like I can finally do whatever I wanted and I'm not barred because of laws, it's great ?

I made strawberry shortcake from scratch for my step mom when she gets home. ^w^ Doing pretty good though! Just got done with classes so I have a lot of free time again, and I'm working on fixing some things in my life.