Arnude

Favourite song and suggestions?

Okay so, I'm fairly interested in everyone's taste in music. 

I personally like Hard Metal and Progressive Rock. 

In that category I'd be speaking Avenged Sevenfold and Yes.

My favourite song of all time would have to be, oh boy, you guessed it. Roundabout by Yes.

I wanna know your favourites and suggestions on what I should give a listen to! ❤️

I honestly love all types of music. I can't personally decide on a favorite song because each song fits a specific time or occasion. My personal favorites are Waltz no. 2, Growing up - Moon Hooch, A report to the Shareholders - Run the Jewels, Xenogenisis/Mayday - TheFatRat, Holdin On - Skrillex and Nero, and Oshama Scramble (all of these are just a small number of songs that i would consider my favorite)

I would probably recommend "I Ejaculate Fire" by Dethklok or "Headstrong" by Trapt for someone with taste similar to yours

Hello!! I love all music ? apart from reggae fudge reggae simple stupid fudgeing poop music

My favourite genres are probably pop, metal and electronic. Anything ambient is incredible as well, like Ambient Folk

3 hours ago, Kypari said:

Yeah, Own Little World. Good song ?

I knew I recognized the name, they did a good portion of the soundtrack for Dead Rising 2. 

Ooooooh boi I love talking about music, especially music I listen to. 

I tend to listen to a lot of rock, ranging from Indie Rock to Metalcore and some Thrash Metal. Aside from rock, I also listen to some electronic music.

A couple of my favorites recently:

Johnny's Revenge by Crown the Empire

Sleepwalking by Bring Me the Horizon

City of Ocala by A Day to Remember