ABlueSkittle123

Help Me Improve!

As you can tell I love charcoal drawing, its been one of my passions ever since I was a small kid, (I still am a small kid but that's besides the point) I thought that this kind of drawing was mesmerizing, and I want to improve. I have snooped around and saw many great artist on the website so I thought I could get some good Feedback. Here are my two favorite pieces I have made. If there are any ways I can improve them please do share! I will take any criticism into consideration. Along with that thank you to everyone who has some feedback that I can apply for the future! Thank you!

IMG_20171126_153042504.jpg

IMG_20171126_153025406 (2).jpg

1 hour ago, ProjectXenome said:

I think it looks pretty good. Though I think making the shading a little less thick would make it look a bit better.

Now that I think about it you are right, taking a little off that would make it look better,

1 hour ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

Wow! Those look fantastic!  Nice work ?

I like art that uses charcoal, it gives it a nice shadowy look to the piece.

And thank you! That's really kind of you.

35 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

Now that I think about it you are right, taking a little off that would make it look better,

You can leave it thick, but you have to blend it better. Use your finger a bit if you haven't and smudge it around. It'll look a little bit cleaner, but still give shade from that light source you're trying to go from.