Yes
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Previously Banned
    Yes
  • Time Active on Servers
    11 Days
  • Reason for Joining

So, I was in a clan named cgl, this clan corrupted me and I became someone I'm not today, this caused me to be very VERY inactive in xg, soon maf convinced me to leave cgl which I did and my attitude and time on xg has increased a lot. Now I did something on xg which I regret and to the admin team, I'm sorry, I hope you saw the discord messege, I then started going on xG again to improve my rep, and just have fun! xG is still my happy place, xG still makes me very happy, and I'm proud to even still be on your servers! This is why I want to be a member of xG.

I'm sorry, but I have to stay neutral on this. Issues you've caused have been too frequent so even though I haven't seen you recently I can't assume you've actually improved this time without having solid reason to do so.

Best of luck with your application, but I can't give this a positive vouche anytime soon.

Im not sure if i can even +1, but I would like to say that his in-game self has made MAJOR improvements, at least when im around. I wont vouch that he's anywhere close to perfect but i will say his levels of toxicity and general bad sportsmanship have diminished every  time ive been on surf

Vouches don't work that simply anymore. It has been just over 48 hours (49 at me writing this), so no, it hasn't been 3 days. I'll let it be open for another day for anyone to have their say one way or another. 

I am going to have to give you a -1.

Blaming your actions on someone else just in an attempt to cover up digs you into a deeper hole. Own up to your actions, that’s part of being mature. Spamming and toxicity also shows immaturity, something I definitely will not vouch for positively.

Give it some time and work on the maturity then I’ll happily re-consider.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

-Not only do you have a noteworthy negative response to your application, but mind what is said in the submission guidelines as well.

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

• 3 Higher-ups (Division Manager or higher) to accept your application.

-As a personal note, due to the short time span of member applications I highly recommend you spend time to ask around and secure the vouches you need before making another application in the future to ensure you meet the requirements for your situation. 

~closed