• In-Game Name
    Nozomi / Hachi
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:69033629
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    read below!
  • Information

HeyHey, Its me again. Just poppin in, Thought Id give this a shot.

I've had Admin on 2 separate occasions, and mod about 3 times from when I use to play TF2 a few years back. I don't have that many hours racked up on surf just yet (since thats our most populated server atm), But I do have the equivalent of 25 days on PKMN trade, 17 days on JB1, and GameME is saying I have 9 hours on FF2 but all the older people should know I have WAY more than that.

Im usually on overnight, So I'd catch those baddies who like to cause a ruckus. 

I'd love to help pop our dead servers again, like JB and FF2. I want to see them have a constant player base, and not just full when we do random pops.

To all the older members who knew me back when, I'd like to think my attitude has changed tremendously. I know some people like to hold grudges nowadays, But I'm here to start a new slate. 

Thanks for reading! ♡ 

nozomi-tojo-gif-12.gif

+1 we need more gender diversity before we get sued.

Now regrettably I haven't seen you quite enough on the server to be 100% for you, but what I have has been very positive. On top of that the way you act off servers makes you look like an outstanding member, and just person in general, as well as someone who clearly cares.

Pretty great person I look forward to seeing a lot more of.

+1 Very friendly. Always enforces the rule. Always has something positive to say. I never knew her being staff beforehand, but I'd imagine should would do very well. Good luck!

+1 I don't really see why not and I'm glad you started coming back to the servers! I'd love to see you on TGH more! ?

+1 not really part of the community anymore, but I'll vote anyway. Cool person, and from past experiences she has a firm grasp on the rules.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your staff application has been accepted! In order to get acquainted with being staff, please read the staff manual below for your appropriate division. Don't be afraid to ask others for help!

Note: n/a

[CS:GO] [TF2] [GMOD]

A good staff member is always...

-A positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1