No
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:213971687
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    16hrs
  • Reason for Joining

The reason I would like to be a member is because I kind of bought uber donator and I feel like being a member would just be nice and would make me get closer with the community as a whole.

-butt ?

Edited by butt (see edit history)

I would say -1 for right now. I'm going to be honest here and not put in any bias but my feeling on the matter are that you came in and had a VERY rocky start with me on surf. You showed a great lack of maturity and a very poor attitude towards staff and our rules. That being said you did whip into shape quickly after the first few days and have become much better as a community member.  My personal opinion is wait for another month and then re submit an application as long as everything is still going well. A:9 M:4-8

My recent encounters with you, you have displayed a great amount of immaturity and do not care much about the rules.  You have been talked too quite a lot by staff members and even then, continue to misbehave. Work on the maturity and follow the rules, then you will get my vouch.

A:8

M:4

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

My first encounter with you was quite... unsatisfactory.

Not just that, it was quite poor how you were acting and treating some others, I hope you can improve upon that.

A:6

M:4

I'm just putting this out there but he has a history of hacking. By hacking i mean on the 4th of this month. Not sure if this is helpful at all.

http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:213971687&advType=steamid

The steam community profile does go to his profile, which also has a VAC, but it was a while ago.

12 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

I'm just putting this out there but he has a history of hacking. By hacking i mean on the 4th of this month. Not sure if this is helpful at all.

While he does have a vac ban, I don't feel it's fair that we make decisions based on that ban in source bans b/c it's not our server and there's no demo to prove it

6 hours ago, TBOHB said:

http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:213971687&advType=steamid

The steam community profile does go to his profile, which also has a VAC, but it was a while ago.

What 3T said, but I do think it would be crucial to know a bit more about it. 

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

Note: You received a number of negative vouches which inevitably outweighed the positives.  If you decide to reapply, a good idea may be to ask around on the servers and secure vouches before you do so, also keep in mind the submission guidelines so you know what to look out for and how your character is rated.

Closed~