SegFault

ABlueSkittle123

Hey guys, many of you may know a guy named ABlueSkittle123 from our surf servers. He has contacted me and asked me to write him a temporary goodbye letter and summarize why he's going to be MIA for a while.

So the general gist is due to some family sickness he is has moved to Romania for a while to be with his grandparents while he can. This came up very suddenly last week and he was on a plane out of the country the next day so he didn't get the chance to say goodbye. He's sad to be leaving for a while but should be back towards the fall. He doesn't have much access to outside communication while hes there but he can be contacted via discord in case of an emergency.

Everyone wish him and his family the best of luck! 

As skittle would say: BRB deepthroating my mini waffles, and @Caleb956 don't bind that

Well, I wish the best of BlueSkittle, hopefully, the family sickness gets better.  I wish him to come back to xG in the fall like there was no hiatus. >w<  ABlueSkittle123 : I like to deepthroat bread

2 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

Update: I am currently in Romania with my Laptop! I can play games once again and can be contacted in any way! Everything is alright and I will be available over the summer after all ? And We never speak of that quote.

Glad to see your back, I hope your family is coping well my friend.