Bone

It's time

Like others have said, I wish I knew you better, it just felt like you weren't so approachable. In fact, I always thought something along the lines of "oh I'm just not in Bone's elite friend groups" or "I'm not cool enough to hang with him".

Anyways, I've always admired your writing skills, analytical ability, how knowledgeable you are, and just general intelligence. ?

You devotion and contributions to xG are unquestionable. You're one of like 2 sponsors, you were an TF2 DM, you did a lot for deathrun, and actually made us a server, TF2 gamemode rotation! And even though the server doesn't get much traffic, it will always be on my server list and was (and still is) a good idea for a server.

I was absolutely shocked with I saw this thread, I didn't want it be to true. Now, I'm shocked at just how much I considered you one of xG's support beams.

Thank you for all your work, you'll be missed, goodbye. 

6 hours ago, james8470 said:

Like others have said, I wish I knew you better, it just felt like you weren't so approachable. In fact, I always thought something along the lines of "oh I'm just not in Bone's elite friend groups" or "I'm not cool enough to hang with him".

Well that's... not good. I'm actually just a really nervous and shy person, so talking to people is something I'm not really good at. That's even something I'm working on irl.

When I became staff I tried to stray away from being in any kind of group or clique, since I didn't feel it was appropriate to only care about the welfare of one group and not an entire division, and since I feel it supports bias to do so. I've joked a lot about not having friends, but that's kinda how it is. I tried to treat everyone the same, so the only time I really communicated with people was while I was on the servers with 'em, and a bit in Discord. 

So I apologize if it seemed like I was purposefully trying to avoid anyone, it's just that my conversation skills are abysmal. 

On 6/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, james8470 said:

* I forgot to mention that Bone has donated $1010.00 to xG as well, which is freaking insane 

I didn't think I hit that much yet, but still, oof. Guess that means I've finally reached the legendary status of "Paid Non-Member"

Well bone all I have to say is that I am going to miss you, I have learned a lot and changed as a person just as you. I only wish to have your talented vocal cords. I give you the best of luck, and want you to chase the dreams you deserve. Have a good life, but I still might pester you on steam ❤️

I shall miss your fanfictions bone ?

Edited by Giraffes (see edit history)

This is really late for me to say since this has been out for about a month, but bone was one of my favorite people to be around in xG, I remember back when ff2 had the server full, he would make most people laugh with his Skeletor voice, and even when ff2 has been being populated lately, he was still on, and still cracked up a few jokes that made most people laugh, you were one of our best peeps bone, and I hope you come back. Btw I'm pikminfan2, I hated that name and just changed it to this, I hope you remember me.