Brian

Goodbye forever

See you in a few weeks in my DMs asking for the deepest dabs. 

Take care man, a lot of people don't know how much you've done for TF2 at its infancy, but I appreciate all you've done despite some of the poopposting on discord you do lmao.

Message me anytime on discord or steam whenever you want, take it easy man.

If you ever want to come back to talk or just want to have a little fun then the XenoGamers community welcomes you back in open arms. I hope whatever you plan to do from this point on goes well. Good luck!

I do find it very regrettable we both have been at such odds everytime you've shown up, though have been less then fond that your attitude has always been devoid of any positivity for others.

If I can look past that though and the general bandwagoning on drama that has been happening, then I can see the good intent behind you making the thread at this chaotic point in time. The way I reacted to it was due to the overall greater extent of what has been happening and while the manner I did was simply poopty, I have meant everything I've said.

I won't lie, I personally will not miss you. That being said i am sorry both to you and to those who will miss you.

Take care

Didn't you just come back what? 

Anyway take care man, I hardly know you, but we always need more poopposters when half the folks in this here gaming clan here get so angry, it adds some levity, so I personally hope you come back soon if at all.