Fink

Populate jailbreak?

4 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

Populate CS:GO jailbreak instead ?

I've tried jb in about 3 or 4 different games, and all I can tell you is that in TF2 it just doesn't work very well. TF2 can have so many different minigames and custom gamemodes but jailbreak just isn't that good in TF2 than it is in CS or Gmod, mostly due to weapons and not having classes.

a lot of people that play TF2 JB might not have CS since it costs money. No one wants to pay for a game that they will only use for JB.

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

a lot of people that play TF2 JB might not have CS since it costs money. No one wants to pay for a game that they will only use for JB.

I understand that but I'm just saying that TF2 in jailbreak just doesn't really work so well

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

I understand that but I'm just saying that TF2 in jailbreak just doesn't really work so well

It really just comes down to personal preference. I've been on CS JB multiple times and I didn't find it very fun compared to TF2 JB.

50 minutes ago, Deko said:

If you get some people let me know, Id love to play some JB.

I don't know who you're responding to but whenever there's people on CSGO JB we often say "join jb" in the xG discord in #csgo

I never played jailbreak, and since it's dead, it's unlikely that I ever will unless something is done to repopulate it. It seems like a fun gamemode, and I'm sure that I could find other jailbreak servers, but playing on a XG server seems better. So yeah, that would be fun.