ProjectXenome
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:60378751
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    229 Hours
  • Information

Hello.

I've spent a considerable amount of time on the tf2 servers, the surf server more specifically. I've had many good experiences and had met so many amazing people on the server who I enjoy talking to outside of it. The XenoGamers community has been something I really enjoyed being a part of and what I really want is for it to continue to prosper and grow bigger. Communities like XenoGamers helps Team Fortress 2 stay alive and I respect everyone who puts the time into working towards maintaining and helping this community. For a while now I've been wanting to help be one of those people who work towards making the community a pleasant place to be within and I feel now is the time I try to become a more integrated part of this community as well as work towards helping the community even more just like I wanted to back in my early days within the server.

As a part of the staff within this community I vow to take full responsibility of all duties and promise to continue to both have fun and work hard within the community.

As for some of my advantages and disadvantages; I'm quite active on the server. TF2 and the XenoGamers Surf specifically has consumed so much of my time in the last few months. I log plenty of hours within the server and even in the late of night. It's both bad and good for the reasons you can probably assume. TF2 takes up so much of my time that there might be points of inactivity due to either lack of interest or me prying myself away from the game to actually do something else. I want to try and moderate my time on the server and with video games as well since so much of my time is spent on it that I kinda push away other things such as my art. I'm also kinda immature at least on mic. I tend to say a lot of stupid things on mic, not particularly harmful things but things that doesn't really present me as formal and it could lead to miscommunication with other players and other staff as it has in a couple small circumstances.

However I constantly try to improve myself and I'm trying hard already to help tone myself down on mic and work on present myself on mic. I'm willing for change and I will conform to any ruling or changes that may happen, I'm not too ridged so if there's any advice or things I should change then I will do it. Another thing about me is that I kinda don't take things too seriously which is both good and bad. Certain things like disrespect or toxicity are things I usually laugh off and I sometimes forget that others will take things like that a lot worse than I would. But this is also a good thing because I'm not too prone too toxicity or becoming angry over other's actions which will help in defusing certain situations as well as staying calm under pressure.

Anyways, this is all I have to write for now. Thank you all for reading I hope you please consider me. Even if I'm not accepted, I still plan to stay in the server and help the community in my own ways. I wish you all a pleasant day.

-Xenome

"Suicide jokes are alright sometimes"

"Shooting from spawn is like being gay, you dont wanna do that!"

I've been around for less than a month and i've seen you, maybe twice?

14 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

"Suicide jokes are alright sometimes"

"Shooting from spawn is like being gay, you dont wanna do that!"

I've been around for less than a month and i've seen you, maybe twice?

If these are quotes from text chat, you should probably provide screenshots from their logs.

Just now, Tatost said:

If these are quotes from text chat, you should probably provide screenshots from their logs.

He verbally said these things. I know probably having a demo would help, but not everyone is gonna be recording every time them step into a server. Disregard my vouch if you must.

3 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

He verbally said these things. I know probably having a demo would help, but not everyone is gonna be recording every time them step into a server. Disregard my vouch if you must.

While I agree that a demo would be useful, it doesn't exactly matter to me since I don't really play anymore. Another option would be to tag some others who have witnessed this if you have any you can think of.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

+1 Xenome is a genuinely nice person who i see on surf all the time and tries to be the best person he can. He's not the most PC person, but I've heard worse much worse from most staff (including or more specifically myself). He is responsible but doubts himself too much. With some help, he could make fantastic server staff

Sorry mate, I've heard some of the things you've said on the server, and quite frankly, I'm not a fan of them.

Perhaps change it up a bit, be mature and try again?

Sorry man, I haven't seen you at all. And that isn't a good thing either, considering and including that when you ARE on, the input here (from those who do not lie) is consistent in saying you are insensitive. I can say, with me being on every day for the past week and not seeing you at all, that inactivity isn't going to get you anywhere, trust me. On another note, I won't vouch since I don't have a good idea on how ingrained you are to the community, but good luck on the rest of the time this thread is up.

Edited by OneGlove (see edit history)

10 hours ago, james8470 said:

Just here to provide chat logs: https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/chat/983960

No +1 or -1 from me (haven't seen you in-game and it wouldn't be fair for me to vote based on chat logs and forum behavior alone)

I don't know why so many people claim to not see me online very much. The logs shown kinda prove I'm on daily at least. I guess I'm not reconizeable enough.

5 minutes ago, ProjectXenome said:

I don't know why so many people claim to not see me online very much. The logs shown kinda prove I'm on daily at least. I guess I'm not reconizeable enough.

Your activity is completely fine. I wouldn't say that's an issue, so don't worry about that.

1 hour ago, ProjectXenome said:

No no, that's not what I meant when I said I haven't seen you in-game. The real reason I haven't seen you is because I rarely ever go on the surf server. Like @Kypari said, your activity is fine ?

6 hours ago, james8470 said:

No no, that's not what I meant when I said I haven't seen you in-game. The real reason I haven't seen you is because I rarely ever go on the surf server. Like @Kypari said, your activity is fine ?

I know, sorry. It was ment to be more general. I figured you might have not been in the surf. Sorry.