ProjectXenome

ProjectXenome

7 hours ago, Tatost said:

-1 this guy is pretty immature

image.png.f9d4b11353d35fc2db672681d4faff53.pngimage.thumb.png.2b71a98c69501179e440ab98d2ecd999.pngimage.png.41111d70d491544dbf44fe5deab8f695.png

I know I'm cherry-picking the fudge out of these logs, but the rest of them are pretty much just commands and two binds that he uses every few minutes.

@ProjectXenome I know I'm being pretty pushy, but you need to explain these messages. This is only text chat, as we don't keep records of voice chat, but I'm sure you've said some dumb stuff over mic based on what Hachi and Arnude said.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

@ProjectXenome I know I'm being pretty pushy, but you need to explain these messages. This is only text chat, as we don't keep records of voice chat, but I'm sure you've said some dumb stuff over mic based on what Hachi and Arnude said.

What is there to be explained? They're messages sent during specific circumstances spaced out pretty far away from each other. I don't even remember when it was sent but it was never to insult or be toxic, it's just dumb memes that I've heard from almost everyone and almost never was a problem. I was just trying to be funny. If I'm expected to hold a higher responsibility in how I talk on both voice and text chat then I will do it. Saying dumb stuff just something I do a lot of the time, kinda to cope with that I'm pretty much socially retarded.

But I also want you to explain why you decided to put a bunch of negative emotes on my posts. Is it to lower my forum reputation? You put a "Are you insane?!" emote over my reply regarding the death of A XenoGamers member. I found that extremely disrespectful and I was genuinely mourning the death of someone who despite I never got to know; who was so close to the community I interact with. Death in general just depresses me.

5 minutes ago, ProjectXenome said:

What is there to be explained? They're messages sent during specific circumstances spaced out pretty far away from each other. I don't even remember when it was sent but it was never to insult or be toxic, it's just dumb memes that I've heard from almost everyone and almost never was a problem. I was just trying to be funny. If I'm expected to hold a higher responsibility in how I talk on both voice and text chat then I will do it. Saying dumb stuff just something I do a lot of the time, kinda to cope with that I'm pretty much socially retarded.

But I also want you to explain why you decided to put a bunch of negative emotes on my posts. Is it to lower my forum reputation? You put a "Are you insane?!" emote over my reply regarding the death of A XenoGamers member. I found that extremely disrespectful and I was genuinely mourning the death of someone who despite I never got to know; who was so close to the community I interact with. Death in general just depresses me.

You should be held responsible for your messages.

Don't get triggered by online ratings on a gaming communities forums, it just proves that you're immature af lol. I'm not doing it to degrade your forum reputation. It's just fine that you're mourning the death of someone. Multiple people said they didn't know him, but they still posted. There's not a chance in the fudgeing world that I would disrespect someone who died, and it's incredibly insulting that you would even think I would do that.

I rate your posts "bad spelling," "salty," and "are you insane," because you misspell poop, you're salty, or what you said confuses me. I only rated your post "are you insane" because the surf server is new in comparison to (most of) our other servers. 

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

You should be held responsible for your messages.

Don't get triggered by online ratings on a gaming communities forums, it just proves that you're immature af lol. I'm not doing it to degrade your forum reputation. It's just fine that you're mourning the death of someone. Multiple people said they didn't know him, but they still posted. There's not a chance in the fudgeing world that I would disrespect someone who died, and it's incredibly insulting that you would even think I would do that.

I rate your posts "bad spelling," "salty," and "are you insane," because you misspell poop, you're salty, or what you said confuses me. I only rated your post "are you insane" because the surf server is new in comparison to (most of) our other servers. 

I'm not triggered. I know I should be responsible over what I message and I acknowledge that multiple times. I just feel like your timing with the emotes was weird.

1 hour ago, ProjectXenome said:

I'm not triggered

No, you are, you wouldn't have brought it up if you weren't.

I know I should be responsible over what I message and I acknowledge that multiple times.

Good, but you shouldn't ever say something as stupid as "GET GOOD / GET LMAOBOX" on our servers. Literally just promoting hacks, even if you're joking.

I just feel like your timing with the emotes was weird.

image.png.04e986df99e184cadcfcbb17dbdfef42.png

-1 while your attitude has improved significantly since you became active, you neglected advice on becoming what I'll call helpful. Youve gone from being toxic to just kind of spammy which isn't much better for showing your ready to be staff. I say give it another month or 2 to try and show us you're truly ready to make the best calls you can as staff

Also, I highly recommend becoming active on other xG servers to learn the rules and meet more of the community

Edited by Johny3Tears (see edit history)

Just a quick poke before anything here spirals more than it has, do try to keep things civil and be respectful of others statements. Anything negative here should be made as ways to improve on and everyone is entitled to their own viewpoint. Needlessly aggressive back and forth isn't going to help anyone.

I'm going to have to -1 for now, mostly because of the chatlogs that @Tatost has provided. Advertising hacks is almost as bad as using them, so please never do that. The "type unbindall" is a much lesser issue, which I'm not a fan of anyway but it's not a big deal.

I personally haven't seen anything too bad with the exception of these logs regarding your behavior, but based on what @Nozomi has said, it's quite evident that you need to improve your attitude on servers before you get staff.

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

Advertising hacks

That's sorta a superficial way to look at it. There's context to these things written. Is anything said not allowed as it won't be examined or considered over any other circumstance?

That's sorta a superficial way to look at it. There's context to these things written. Is anything said not allowed as it won't be examined or considered over any other circumstance? 

You shouldn't be telling people to get lmaobox period, even as a joke.

8 minutes ago, Kypari said:

You shouldn't be telling people to get lmaobox period, even as a joke.

Didn't we use to perm people who said that kind of stuff? Weather it's a joke or not, being staff means you need to be an influence. You also need to become more communitive with the people on the server so they can get to know you better. Spamming your 2 binds every 2 minutes dosent really help. I really hope to see you change your attitude because we could always use the extra hand!