Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Septik
  • Identity
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    About 2 years or so
  • Information

To those that knew me as staff before: I know I went super inactive, but I'm back on TF2 for good now. I've been really getting back into the game and can now keep my activity at a decent level. Don't have much else to say other than sorry I got staff and immediately became inactive and stepped-down.

+1 

Yes, we are friends, so ofc this is biased, buuuutttt...

Spetik is a really chill dude. I've always known him to be friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and quick to call out something that's wrong. He would make an excellent addition to the TF2 warlords staff team.

With how you can be quick to call people out, you can often come off rudely if meet with any kind of disdain from doing so. I'd say it can be due to how you can act very cynical in those situations and others and overall just dont see you as that friendly to those you aren't immediately friends with. Not to say you're always an butt by any measure since you do help direct people with information when they need it, but those times you have acted less then polite have left a pretty poor taste with me.

Your activity is also something of note. It's been awhile now that you can be active for periods but it's never long before you disappear usually with nearly no word at all. I would deffinitly need to be more sure that consistent activity would actually be more long term this time.

These are both concerns that made me hesitant about you being staff before and the short time you were left them less then satisfied. It's because of that I'm going to be more critical about them now.

I'm gonna have to agree with Elcark. You're very quick to call people out, and how you exactly respond to it. It's better to be more respectful and responsive of players, rather than jump to rash actions and words.

You have very odd activity and I personally don't believe it's enough.

2 hours ago, Elcark said:

With how you can be quick to call people out, you can often come off rudely if meet with any kind of disdain from doing so. I'd say it can be due to how you can act very cynical in those situations and others and overall just dont see you as that friendly to those you aren't immediately friends with. Not to say you're always an butt by any measure since you do help direct people with information when they need it, but those times you have acted less then polite have left a pretty poor taste with me.

Your activity is also something of note. It's been awhile now that you can be active for periods but it's never long before you disappear usually with nearly no word at all. I would deffinitly need to be more sure that consistent activity would actually be more long term this time.

These are both concerns that made me hesitant about you being staff before and the short time you were left them less then satisfied. It's because of that I'm going to be more critical about them now.

1 hour ago, TBOHB said:

what exactly do you mean by this so i can change it?

This isn't exactly the important part, it's what I said that follows.

4 hours ago, Elcark said:

you can often come off rudely if meet with any kind of disdain from doing so. I'd say it can be due to how you can act very cynical in those situations and others

If someone reacts negatively to you calling them out for breaking rules, you seem to retort as if you're patronizing them or with an air of superiority. Sometimes people are just going to act up in these situations to purposefully cause a scene or simply put be an butt. It's important to still treat them politely regardless, with it often being easier to keep things simple if they're going to be stubborn instead of getting into an argument yourself.