I think precious hit the nail on the head.

11 hours ago, Precious said:

I'm honestly kinda torn on this. From what I've seen of you, I think you're pretty friendly, funny, chill, and nice to have around. You're active, you follow the rules, and I don't believe I've ever had a problem with you. However, I also believe you could have been a tad more mature in how you've handled certain situations in the past. 

I think you could be great staff again however it also feels like you handle things very personally if its about the rules etc. I think if you were to become staff it wouldn't be a bad thing but I also think that further showing some maturity and respect to others when they are in disagreement with you would be a good trait to work on. Neutral

I don't see him on the servers so I will not comment on that, I will say based on my conversations with him on discord and his posts on the forums, I see him as someone that truly does care about our community. He is definitely a little over the top, but his mod application in my opinion should be based on his recent present and not his past.

The higher-ups from TF2 as well do not need exact proof for their opinions, as their opinion is completely valid. I would just implore them to check him out in-game so they can see what he's like before making a final decision on him. 

It's a +1 from me.

Sorry Tuna but I'm gonna have to stay neutral on this one, I haven't seen much from you besides playing on Surf and sitting in spawn for the majority of time. I don't play on Surf too often so I don't know for sure, but it would be great if you could be more active on our other servers. Don't get me wrong it's entirely fine to have a favourite server to sit on all day, but it would be nice to see you active on some of our other servers. I see good potential in you on becoming staff, but at the moment I think you get a little too feisty with some of the members in the clan or just to randoms in general if they do something that you don't approve of. Examples of this has occurred multiple times in the xG Discord, and I'm not going point out these individuals as you surely know who I'm talking about.

Hopefully you'll be able to improve on these, good luck!

43 minutes ago, bagggel said:

Sorry Tuna but I'm gonna have to stay neutral on this one, I haven't seen much from you besides playing on Surf and sitting in spawn for the majority of time. I don't play on Surf too often so I don't know for sure, but it would be great if you could be more active on our other servers. Don't get me wrong it's entirely fine to have a favourite server to sit on all day, but it would be nice to see you active on some of our other servers. I see good potential in you on becoming staff, but at the moment I think you get a little too feisty with some of the members in the clan or just to randoms in general if they do something that you don't approve of. Examples of this has occurred multiple times in the xG Discord, and I'm not going point out these individuals as you surely know who I'm talking about.

Hopefully you'll be able to improve on these, good luck!

He plays on Uber Upgrades as well, but 90% of the time that server is dead. Every time I go on Surf Tuna is there and playing, usually above the jail or something. I really don't know what you mean by him just sitting in spawn the entire time.

I'm also pretty sure that Tuna doesn't find servers like TGH, Pokemon and maybe FF2 enjoyable at all. There are plenty of staff members that have just stuck to one single server, for example, Vac. Tuna could be the new Surf mod

25 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

@Tatost ouch my feelings. But yeah i would like another surf staff member with me, plus I see him there all the time actively playing.

Thing is, we shouldn't sort staff members by what servers they play on. All staff members should be on all the servers in their respective division. You shouldn't be just a serf staff. You should be a TF2 staff that goes to all servers.

3 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

Thing is, we shouldn't sort staff members by what servers they play on. All staff members should be on all the servers in their respective division. You shouldn't be just a serf staff. You should be a TF2 staff that goes to all servers.

Some people don't like the other servers, or maybe the groups that play on them. I don't like TGH because I find the maps boring. I don't play on the surf server because it's not a skill surf server.

Staff members do not have to play on all the servers, that's stupid lmao. I rarely played on anything but Pokemon and JB when I was staff because the other servers did not appeal to me. Plenty of the current staff members do not play on all of the servers.

9 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Some people don't like the other servers, or maybe the groups that play on them. I don't like TGH because I find the maps boring. I don't play on the surf server because it's not a skill surf server. 

Staff members do not have to play on all the servers, that's stupid lmao. I rarely played on anything but Pokemon and JB when I was staff because the other servers did not appeal to me. Plenty of the current staff members do not play on all of the servers.

It's not mandatory to play on every server but it's definitely recommended if you want to climb is how I think of it personally. Plus afaik, not 100% but I think tuna used to play deathrun? Could be mistaken but even then it's not exactly very populated at the moment but regardless *shrug*

28 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

I disagree, unless he's DM+ and we specifically wanted him to be active on the different servers and figure out how to populate the dead servers, he shouldn't feel pressured to play on other servers if he doesn't want to do so. Of course if someone needs staff on a specific server to handle a dispute it's different, but just for him to be active in one server is fine. Doesn't matter if you're staff or not, I want you to have fun on our servers, whichever one they may be. Staff are volunteers, and I would never want anyone to feel pressured to spend hours of their time trying to play something they don't enjoy.