• In-Game Name
    matt
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:68929580
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    19 days 03:19:32 hrs
  • Information

I have been staff prior to this application, but I stepped down because of all the drama surrounding staff at the time, I was also busy with school and couldn't keep up with both. 

I have recently been playing on the servers again, specifically the surf server and some on tgh. Hour's might be a problem though, because my parents are divorced and I spend every at each parent's house, but I'm not allowed to bring my computer back and forth, but the time shouldn't really be a problem because I almost always able to get more than 14 hours in just a week

And yes, I understand that I haven't been lately a whole lot, again reasons are above, but now that I've recently gotten out of school I should have a lot more free time on my hands to play on the servers more.

I would like to see you more active on the servers for now. You do reach the activity requirement as of now, but only at around 15 hours. You informed me a while ago about your situation with your parents (I'm sorry to hear it D:), and I remember having a few issues with your regarding AFK'ing on the server (such as taking showers and such while on the server still).

Despite these things, I actually don't think I had a problem with you when you were doing your job. I'm going to stay neutral for now but I'm hoping to see you more on the servers so I can get a better impression as of late!

Best of luck!

I want to give a +1, but I'm with Kypari. I'd like to see more activity.

You most certainly do follow rules, or from what I've seen.

(Btw sorry about the divorce.)