hongkongatron

Remov trade_plaza_square_station_v1

Remove the map?  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Remove the map?

• Keep it.
    • Remove it, but only from rotation, so that higherups can swap the server to it if needed.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/18 at 08:20 PM

the deets:

-The map is based off of a sonic game but takes the basic, plain structure of a typical trade map (hence the name trade_plaza).

-Like a typical trade map, the map also features nothing to do besides travelling to an island with nothing on it, or swimming in a regular pool.

-The two spawns are open to each other immediately in a wide, open area, basically encouraging sniper play which although isn't a bad thing in and of itself, can get annoying when overdone.

-The spawn area includes an area in which standing in it kills you. At the start of a round, your health is set to 1 for some reason or another, so when everyone spawns in they're immediately killed once by the map.

-Again, the map has absolutely no unique or interesting features, and is just a regular trade map with sonic slapped onto it.

20180619124113_1.jpg

20180619124107_1.jpg

20180619124101_1.jpg

20180619124046_1.jpg

+1 to remove. This map is, while visually and aesthetically appealing, very boring and stale. It is just your plain old trade server map with two spawns facing each other. It is spawncamp central and quite plain. I definitely think it should be removed.

this map is fudgeing awful lmao idk what you mean, it doesn't take more than five minutes to realize the issues with this map. 

-It's just a bunch of flat ground 

-Spawns can see each other with nothing covering the sight-line 

-I've spawned multiple times and just had one health, I get that that's probably supposed to be like an afk manager or something, but we already have one of those and I've killed myself like twice trying to jump somewhere after spawn protection wore off  because I had assumed that I had full health because I just fudgeing respawned 

Beyond that there's my subjective opinion of there just not being a ton to the map, and it also doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing imo, being from like sonic adventure I think? The grass looks like goddamn banana land I mean holy cow.

+1 Didn't even need to be here for more than 5 mins. This map is horribly empty and it feels too much like trade_plaza. There is absolutely nothing to do here but walk out of spawn and get sniped by some sniper who is named after an aquatic bird who happens to be a man.