Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    xg | Deko
  • Offender's Identity
    STEAM_0:1:197939153
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

As of lately whenever I see Chiefkat on the TF2 Surf server he is always causing some sort of issue. He was asked multiple times today by several members to stop continuous mic spam, some of which I managed to capture here:

Total Three Minutes I Managed To Record

Here I'd like to point out what I can only assume is him licking his mic:
    https://youtu.be/qCJhs5OkW1g?t=39

Chiefkat has a history of trolling on the server so I feel a day ban should be appropriate considering how much he has been warned.

Using both @IDurAsian and @Donakonda for evidence.

Edited by Deko (see edit history)

+1 for day ban. Whenever he is on he does very obnoxious things in his mic like make noises nobody wants to hear and completely ignoring staff members.

+1 

I both gagged and muted him today for trolling and loopholeing. He did us a favor by at least reading !rules over his mic, Since I guess he cant read to himself. He was kicked since he was shooting on the ramps by @Nebby. He eventually joined back on what he said to be his brothers account since he was under the assumption he was banned. (His brothers account at the time of him joining was named "Kaboom") He constantly bothers people when, even in the demo Deko provided, is asked to stop. He's had so many comm mutes in just the span of 2 weeks.

12.thumb.PNG.f218fdf5f2864a8b5f484c1c528ef751.PNG

His chat logs are just barely petty insults (I dont understand calling people beta lol) and asking to be silenced/banned. 13.PNG.4e3be91d5a5701801e3a7c30627d1b03.PNG

14.PNG.d5cff41f7c89c1c0751a985914203009.PNG

https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/chat/1057059 ) His chat logs.

I'm thinking maybe we should bump this up to like, a 3 day ban or something.