Tatost

wowie he's turning over a new leaf

So, over the last year or so I've been growing steadily bitter, which quite a few people have already pointed out to me. I've been starting to show my face a lot more on the servers and such after a few months of almost never playing. I've had a few conversations with people I was friends with for a while and was disappointed, to say the least when they called me things such as "a bloodsucking demon," or "an absolute dick." I can't disagree with these statements since my behavior both on and off the xG servers has essentially deteriorated from what it was back in 2016 when I started playing, but no one wants to be remembered by their friends as some savage.

Recently, I've been trying to clean up my act, but it's still kind of hard since a lot of people still look upon with obvious disdain. I'll use this thread as a general apology to the entire community while also apologizing to specific individuals.

So, to the entire community, I'm sorry. Over the last year and a half or so, I've constantly been poopposting, most recently the "I'm so sorry" joke that kind of led me to leave the xG discord for about a month or so (wasn't really keeping count).

I've caused quite a bit of trouble for @virr with my poop posting, so for that, I'm incredibly sorry.

@BonfireCentiped I know I had already apologized for going off on you especially hard in discord, but I thought I would apologize again. At the time I was incredibly stressed out for personal reasons and vented my frustrations out on you.

So I don't really know anyone else who I should apologize to specifically. So, if you feel like you actually deserve an apology or there is something you need to talk to me about, you can message me on discord, since I'd rather not have people add me on steam.

Glad to see you're coming back from the past, Tat. I've personally got no reason to have a grudge, but this isn't about me. Good luck on the re-integration.

Thank you Tatost, very cool!