Dannypicacho

The Current Reactions Tab is Bad

If you're like me and use reactions a lot, you have probably noticed how annoying it is. First of all, choosing a reaction feels like a crappy coolmathgames maze where you have to move your mouse carefully without touching the edge, because if you mouse goes slightly off the thin reactions bar, you're screwed and have to do it all again. The second problem is when I click somebody's profile to react to their status, the bar/tab goes off the screen, which means I have to 'CTRL -' and then it also makes the maze even harder as not only is the reactions tab thinner compared to your mouse, but also smaller, and no that doesn't make choosing a reaction at the end any easier because of the "short" distance. It would be better if the reactions bar was click-based rather than hover based (click to open the bar, then click on the reaction you wish to use), and also if the current 32 reactions were in a 4x8 bar instead of the current 1x32. MAKE xG GREAT AGAIN! 

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, Rhododendron said:

People complained in the past when I made it click based lol

you gave it to me like drugs and then took them away.

give me back the old reaction system

3 hours ago, Rhododendron said:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I’ll see about either making the area where you hover larger and more forgiving or something completely different.

People complained in the past when I made it click based lol

I'd be fine with it being hover it it wasn't so thin