Yes
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Starboe/
  • Previously Banned
    Yes
  • Time Active on Servers
    5 Years
  • Reason for Joining

I want to rejoin xG and I feel like I've improved myself, I hope you guys have seen that

+1 I've been here nearly all the way and I can attest to his improvement. He cares a lot about the community and there have been minimal issues whatsoever regarding his behavior. 

+1 has improved greatly over time and seems like they care about the clan again. Would be cool to see them in the clan again.

+1, despite his his history with xG, i think he has shown his maturity and more than proven his efforts to improve.

+1 All of what has been said already. Lots of improvement and fun to play with. 
A: 9

M: 9

(Did we need that? ^)

2 minutes ago, Natsu said:

(Did we need that? ^)

pretty much no one uses it anymore, and no one has really said anything about it. I'm personally not aware of any actual changes from back when they were required. Saying that it's pretty easy to form an A/M rating it wouldn't hurt to use one.

6 hours ago, Tatost said:

Saying that it's pretty easy to form an A/M rating it wouldn't hurt to use one.

Pretty much this. Nothing really changed for them or anything, people just got lazy about it after the membership changes. Typically it's 50/50 if they will show up (if someone uses them, most the time others follow suit).

On 6/28/2018 at 12:05 AM, Kypari said:

+1 I've been here nearly all the way and I can attest to his improvement. He cares a lot about the community and there have been minimal issues whatsoever regarding his behavior. 

13 hours ago, Tatost said:

pretty much no one uses it anymore, and no one has really said anything about it. I'm personally not aware of any actual changes from back when they were required. Saying that it's pretty easy to form an A/M rating it wouldn't hurt to use one.

A: 9

M: 7

?

On 6/28/2018 at 9:03 AM, TBOHB said:

+1 has improved greatly over time and seems like they care about the clan again. Would be cool to see them in the clan again.

14 hours ago, Tatost said:

reeeeee

A: 8

M:7.8