Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    pablominecraft.1947
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

So I decided to do a challenge you find and kill me you get a ref, maf did find me and killed me. Then queen and noz got on me saying give it to him so I left, then I sent an offer to maf, I gave him the ref and he accepted; I even asked him and he said yes. So I went back on queen then asked are you giving it to him, I said "no, I already did. Then I got banned, I then asked maf saying wtf why was I banned, he then said, lol I didn't get it, EVEN THOUGH I ASKED HIM IF HE GOT IT, he then said I lied. So this is a very unfair ban as I asked him if he got it and he said yes, so maf is trolling which is against xenogamers rules

Close this down ~Closed I don't give a poop bout this anymore. fudgeing hell you staff don't even know your own rules. I get kicked for Shooting on ramps, even though the guy was afk, I get muted for talking about a topic everyone else was talking about. I get fudgeing trash talked no admin does a poop, I say poop I get a fudgeing warning. Do you guys even give a fudgeing poop about me. Just close this down. 

1 minute ago, Xander said:

Close this down ~Closed I don't give a poop bout this anymore. fudgeing hell you staff don't even know your own rules. I get kicked for Shooting on ramps, even though the guy was afk, I get muted for talking about a topic everyone else was talking about. I get fudgeing trash talked no admin does a poop, I say poop I get a fudgeing warning. Do you guys even give a fudgeing poop about me. Just close this down. 

Aren't you the guy who got banned from the discord and looking through your history. You're a massive troll. 

@Xander You're not helping your ban protest at all if you keep being immature and toxic.

He gave a trade offer of one scrap. And I warned him of a ban if he did not gift (Which is technicaly avoiding punishment). He came back and I asked directly if he would give him the ref, He said no, jsut no in chat. Ontop of this the spot he chose as a hiding spot was an exploit.

TLDR:He was warned to do the trade and did not, he tried to avoid a ban and still did not trade

You LEFT the server after a few minutes of Maf finding you. You rejoined and Maf had still not received the item. We waited about 5 minutes, and Maf had still not received anything. You were banned for a day. And then I received this lovely screenshot

vFh0C55.thumb.png.4530e9fda4a328cced8b394c98da0c67.png

I'd like to propose a longer ban.

1 hour ago, Nozomi said:

You LEFT the server after a few minutes of Maf finding you. You rejoined and Maf had still not received the item. We waited about 5 minutes, and Maf had still not received anything. You were banned for a day. And then I received this lovely screenshot

vFh0C55.thumb.png.4530e9fda4a328cced8b394c98da0c67.png

I'd like to propose a longer ban.

I also believe the ban should be extended. 

You really are digging yourself into a grave you soon won’t be able to ever make your way out of.

Oof dude you're so cool calling someone that with means to offend them then making a protest expecting to get a hint of respect you're way over your head

I don't play on surf but people like this shouldn't be on any of our servers, learn manners

Given the screenshot that @Nozomi has gratefully provided, as well as your history AND how you have acted in this thread, I'm going to -1 and would also agree for a longer ban.