HydorHD

Is it a Game Now?

I bet you thought it was a game. Well, it's not. This is real life.

Did you know that there are over one hundred billion stars in the universe? Do you think it's a game now? 
There are multiverses filled with billions of galaxies. 
Once a black hole collapses, it creates a new multiverse. 
What's life now? 
Have you ever been to outer space? If not, then how do you know it's even there?

Where you go from here is up to you. All I can tell you, is that life begins now. 

Life is not a meme, but it is new in a sense. 

There has only been life on Earth for about 2 billion years. Most people may think that's a long time, but in reality it's not. Thinking before the earth even existed, was there any measurement of time? Is time just a construct of human perception? We may never know. So to answer your question, yes, life is new.

Edited by HydorHD
Grammar error (see edit history)

@HydorHDIf I reply to your last message, will you not get high before posting xd

1 hour ago, HydorHD said:

Life is not a meme, but it is new in a sense. 

Life isn't new, as you stated it's been around for two billion years. (pretty sure it's over three billion, actually.)

Most people may think that's a long time, but in reality it's not

Compared to the average human lifespan, it's pretty damn long.

Thinking before the earth even existed, was there any measurement of time? Is time just a construct of human perception?

No, we humans came up with measurements of time, starting with that of the human race. If you've ever heard the term "dog-years" you would understand that humans live longer than dogs. In other words, dogs age much faster. Time has always existed but has been given meaning by the humans.

We may never know. So to answer your question, yes, life is new.

It's true that we'll never know, so you'll just have to grab on to a theory, kind of like the bullpoop one I came up with above. We actually don't know if life is new, as it could be entirely possible for single, or even multi-celled organisms to exist that we just haven't discovered yet. We've actually discovered more of other planets than our own, due to ~70% of it being water which, with enough of it on top of you, would result into you being turned into a pancake. Kind of like in the cartoons.

Thank you for providing something to take my mind off of the very loud screeching in my head.