Sora_

Smash Ultimate!

I'm very excited and hyped for Smash Ultimate/Smash 5 (w/e) coming out in early December. With all these new characters, I feel as if it would be fun to talk about who your main is going to be in the next game! 

I'll be sticking with my two Smash 4 picks: Shulk and Lucas. Honestly, Shulk's Monado arts looks way better in Ultimate than they do now and my boi, Lucas, is gonna have to get faster. I'm probably going to try out Link, Wolf and Snake because they all look a lot more interesting now. 

Also, what are your Smash Ultimate DLC character predictions? (I'm kinda hoping for Sora and Rex/Pyra) 

Image result for smash ultimate

Marth/Lucina/Roy (He's our boy) , Toon Link, Young Link, Ganondorf, Shulk. I know it's a lot so imma break it down

--> Top 2 being Ganondorf and Roy

I'm going to stick to Cloud until they actually add the fighter I happen to want. I just hope that most of the newcomers aren't echo fighter.

I've always enjoyed sucking people in with Kirby then walking off the edge of the arena. It's a very good strategy. But for my main I gotta go with Captain Falcon. He's fun and versatile. 

Still praying that papa Sakurai will include Banjo-Kazooie as a fighter.

I'm fine with anyone being added as long as it brings a new element to the game and they aren't an echo fighter (or another damn sword-user)