Question

I like Star Wars and Darth Vader. So I just took Darth from him and added an r. I still think the Empire did nothing wrong.

I came up with my name when i was play ESO elder scrolls online and the one Lizard guy thingy and Lizard was taking and i just wrote Lisdrd and kept with it.

Your Favorite Lizard,

Lisdrd

So like i change my steam name alot so those dont matter. But I'm known by my friends as Jams. I got the name from one of my old Halo Rp characters name, james. Well to make a long story short james died and i didn't want to make another name so i took out the e.

I came up Kypari (without the !) because one time after I'd watched sword art online there was a widget that I downloaded for my phone that displayed your phone's battery in SAO health bar form, but I needed a name for it, so while I was having a poop thinking of names for it I just randomly typed stuff until I came up with Kypari. Truly inspirational.

I ended up adding the ! to make it Kypari! because I used to do a lot of trading years ago and I took inspiration from many higher-tier traders, one of which being someone called Mattie! I thought the ! looked cool so I added it in