xg | theoneglove
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:60514992
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    More than 3 years
  • Information

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?

That isn't rhetorical, I want replies of how you are doing when you read this. And this isn't a simple gag either, since I'm trying to show anyone reading this that I care about the community, and I have for the last 3 years (again, give or take). You see, being in this community for so long has invested me in a way I never thought possible and it's truly stellar how I've made such amazing friends through this clan. I feel that, while not necessary, the position of Moderator would not only integrate me within the community in a completely new way, but also represents the passion and care that anyone with the position gives for the servers, and the people. As always, I will genuinely read and improve upon any criticism given, so please dump your thoughts!

Happy 4th of July as well!

2 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

+1 Most of the times I'm on the TF2 surf server he's on there, he's friendly, and reminds troublemakers of rules.

YOU DIDN'T REPLY WITH HOW YOU ARE DOING GOSH!

He is been around for a while I have no issues with him. I don't see any reason he could be a problem whatsoever. +1

Also I am fine thank you for asking : >

Edited by shwash
Dang emogis (see edit history)

+1 while his activvity may not be the most top, def feels like hes qualified.the activity issue may be just difference in hours online between us so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ best of luck my dude

Oneglove!

He's been here forever and cares about the community, even tho he is bit quiet sometimes. Would be a great addition to the staff roster!

+1

I am doing well! Thanks for asking!

+1 very friendly guy. While not the most active person I've seen, definitely knows staff and members well, as well as rules. Would make a fine addition to the roster.

+1 You're friendly, you know the rules, and you're respectful. Overall just a coolio guy who's nice to have around, and I think you would be a great addition to the staff roster. ?

Oh, and I'm doing pretty well. Thanks, hehe. Best of luck to you! ?

I don't see you online as much as other people, but I definitely think you'd make a good mod. You know the rules well and you're just a cool dude to be around.

Definitely a +1 from me.

I'm doing well thanks for asking.

Good luck bro!

probably one of the dumbest introductions ive ever read on here but i've always considered you a "good kid" that never caused issues and wasn't - even for his age - annoying.

now you have a deep voice and itd be kinda rude to refer to you as a kid, but +1 from me due to the past experiences i had with you. oneglove has been around for so long, and as stated above, he was quite the opposite of a troublemaker. always pretty friendly and helped to populate dead servers

In my personal opinion, I think that you would make a good staff member since you have the experience and time in the community with standard maturity and friendliness. There is no doubt in my mind that you would get staff - had your activity been not a strikingly problematic concern. You seem to have moments where you appear for a few weeks or so with exceedingly high numbers of hours, but then you suddenly disappear and don't play for months. This simply cannot happen as staff, and let me just reiterate again how you have a very high chance of getting staff if your activity was to a good standard. As it stands, you lack the hours and commitment, which makes it appear like you don't particularly care enough for staff. If you get your activity up ASAP, I will definitely look towards you getting staff, but for now it's a -1 unfortunately, as much as I don't want to do it.

Good luck, and don't let this dishearten you. Get your hours up bud.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

Note: Your activity is far too inconsistent to consider you for staff right now.

-Closed