Yes
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:54599372
  • Previously Banned
    Yes
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since 2016
  • Reason for Joining

I want to know my current standpoint in the community. People, some old friends included, have decided that they pretty much hate my guts now. When I made my apology thread, though, I was rather surprised that not a single person attempted to contact me when I offered to apologize to anyone who felt like they needed one. So, again I would just like to make a general apology to anyone who thought I was especially rough with them. As bullpoop as it sounds, I didn't really mean to be incredibly toxic or rude most of the time, my idea of jokes just got a bit out of hand. In my opinion, I think I've been relatively good since I came back. The only relatively toxic thing I did was poop on some guy who kept on free killing me on JB today, he was banned, thank god.

I've had some fun when JB was populated these last few days, especially with Shadower's Kitchen. Since I came back from my months of inactivity on the servers I've played on Pokemon an occasionally joining TGH and Surf.

I really don't know what is to come of this thread, since I've had some troubles with member applications in the past as some of you may know. I'd like to keep poopstorms to a minimum, so if you want to cuss me out or something, please do it in PM and I'll gladly take any criticism

I didn't really know you too well when you were first member, I always only heard of things before you left but never really experienced them head on, so I didn't really care.  But from what I've seen recently, and you attempting to join back, you seem pretty cool. By cool I mean you're mellow and just neat to be in a server with.  The few times I've caught you on surf and the forums you sound more lighthearted and and comical. So yeah, I think you deserve it a fat +1 . Good luck on the rest my man A:7 M:9

Edited by NitNat
idk man I just want to edit it (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Tatost said:

HOW DARE YOU

for future reference, no one uses this in my application or I'm going to have a screaming contest with @LAN_Megalodon

I'm sorry I thought 7 was an average number plus I hate the A:? M:? thing myself

Edited by NitNat
man let me edit my post without a reason jeez (see edit history)

1 minute ago, NitNat said:

I'm sorry I thought 7 was an average number plus I hate the A:? M:? thing myself

If you're gonna do it, I DEMAND a perfect 10. You're uninvited to my birthday party ?

honestly i know we don't really care for eachother, as people and as players. however i'm fine with putting that to the side (which means dont try to start poop on your own thread, at least dm me) in the case that you really want to try to be in the community again. i'll give it a +1, based on the fact that it does seem like you're trying, but don't blow your chances. 
by the way the A/M thing is required so A:8 M:7

He ceased his outrageous conduct a long time ago. There is no reason for him to not be in this clan.

We missed you bud +1

A:7.1 ?

M:9

you know...honestly me and tat have had our fair share of poop with each other but hes in the last couple months, the ways hes started treating people and talking to others has shown a great deal of increase in maturity. i think he'd be a good addition back to the community/ +1 A:8 M:7