Bot

Special Events??

Now that we are attracting people to the servers I think it would be a good idea to give them an incentive to keep playing. Some ideas I've drawn were having specific days/nights, possibly on nights that are usually slow to attract attention, with extra credit time periods, this would incorporate gaining credits for t's by killing ct's, gaining lr/surviving a long time, and gaining credits for ct's by killing t's, or besting a t in an lr, maybe even keeping ct's alive. I just have been dwelling on this for a while and thought it might be a fun addition and would keep people active and happy. I realize this would take a bit of work and I am not sure if this is even possible on our servers. Please reply with any feedback, concerns, or addons to this idea. 

Thank you, 

Bot

14 hours ago, Aidan said:

Now that we are attracting people to the servers I think it would be a good idea to give them an incentive to keep playing. Some ideas I've drawn were having specific days/nights, possibly on nights that are usually slow to attract attention, with extra credit time periods, this would incorporate gaining credits for t's by killing ct's, gaining lr/surviving a long time, and gaining credits for ct's by killing t's, or besting a t in an lr, maybe even keeping ct's alive. I just have been dwelling on this for a while and thought it might be a fun addition and would keep people active and happy. I realize this would take a bit of work and I am not sure if this is even possible on our servers. Please reply with any feedback, concerns, or addons to this idea. 

Thank you, 

Bot

if we could gift people credits admins could do giveaways @Lithium

3 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

if we could gift people credits admins could do giveaways @Lithium

Giveaways would be cool, but i think having a built in system that takes no admin or higher position to start the event would be even better. As aforementioned I don't know if this is possible and giveaways might be a good place to start, but I see in the servers every once in a while just for playing you get credits and I was just thinking it would be cool if you could get credits doing the things I mentioned above during some sort of set event that didn't need anyone to start or monitor it. Just a far fetched idea, but might add a lot of fun to the servers and extend the amount of time that we have people on if we do these "events" at times that we usually don't have an abundance of players playing the server. 

Lithium's also rich after so he can do big giveaways for when there are like a lot of players kinda like the broke giveaway machine where the more players on the bigger the credit or whatever giveaway is.

I mentioned on discord there I'll be adding couple new ways to get credits soon, such as killing LastCT or killing someone on Predator/War days (possibly also for winning LR as a T?)

As for just giveaways in credits (maybe to replace the broken skin giveaway), that might happen eventually but isn't really a priority.

On 7/5/2018 at 1:24 AM, Aidan said:

Thank you, 

Bot

I think extra credit hours would be a good idea. If we could find a way to implement this that would be great.

1 hour ago, Lithium said:

I mentioned on discord there I'll be adding couple new ways to get credits soon, such as killing LastCT or killing someone on Predator/War days (possibly also for winning LR as a T?)

As for just giveaways in credits (maybe to replace the broken skin giveaway), that might happen eventually but isn't really a priority.

New ways to earn credits would be a good place to start, I think eventually having something similar to a double xp amount of time (of course translated to double credits) could spice things up in the server and make population go up at least a bit in the times that the extra credits were active.

But yes having new ways to gain credits sounds very cool, thank you for taking the time to implement those @Lithium

Ya Boi, 

Bot

16 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

I think extra credit hours would be a good idea. If we could find a way to implement this that would be great.

You now get credits more frequently when latenight is active.