• Identity
    xG | Brady1780
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    12 days
  • Information

16 y/o (sound 8 btw)

Been in xG for a year and a half

I have been a member of xG for awhile now. I have been active ever since I had joined xG, participating in multiple community nights and scrims. I think I am ready to take the next step up in xG and become moderator. I know all the rules like the back of my hand I also know everyone that plays on these servers. I am ready to enforce these rules and make xG CS division great again.

Identity: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brady1780/

+1 help i'm being held hostage he has a gun
brady knows the rules
he's pretty cool i guess
only ct that knows rules
did i mention he knows the rules
good job brady
i mean, grrr brady sucks grrr minus one grrr

be less toxic fam. you rage when things aren't going your way. as much poop as we give you and as much as we troll the fudge out of you, its in good fun and you still rage at it. imagine someone doing it on purpose and not as a meme and you going bat poop on them in servers

8 hours ago, Chrono said:

be less toxic fam. you rage when things aren't going your way. as much poop as we give you and as much as we troll the fudge out of you, its in good fun and you still rage at it. imagine someone doing it on purpose and not as a meme and you going bat poop on them in servers

I dont actually rage... I just play along:). I will work on it in the future if you think this is a problem.

Edited by Brady1780
Seemed Immature at first (see edit history)

I'd like to mention that you seem to make a terrible impression on everyone new to the server, you get called out for freekilling a lot, and while most are just salty people who haven't read the rules, it's like cause toxicity in the server when you join. Then you'll often start talking poop about them. Work on the toxicity like @Chrono pointed out and you should be all G my mans.

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Lithium said:

Just a heads up, no decision will be made on this until closer to next promo demo, so don't worry if you don't see anything tomorrow

gotcha

+1 From my opinion, I know my input here is not as persuading as staff, but from what I've seen he knows pretty much all the rules and variations of different games that are played in the servers and has common sense in order to know when something should be dealt with or should be forgiven. The only reason I believe he may give off a toxic vibe is because most of the people who dislike him tend to not know the rules very well and like to be able to do whatever they want without being told "no". I believe it is somewhat toxic to be super oppressive, but it is also a good trait to have when dealing with new people and stubborn people to shape them into a working member of the servers and the community. So, from my unnecessarily long post, what I'm saying is he would be a good moderator for the admins to abuse. ?