Jackie
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:70818115
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    4 years
  • Information

I am obviously the best candidate on xG to be in a position of power. I have shown in multiple cases in the past how responsible I am with power. I'm the most respectful person on xG and I always follow the rules because I'm a good girl.

In my new position as administrator I will be sure to punish anybody who decides to say any harmful words to any minority and give them a good moral scolding. I will threaten to mute anybody at the slightest sound of a musical tone in their voice. I will EVISCERATE anybody who even thinks of saying anything in a silly or immature voice, AND I WILL BAN ANYBODY WHO EVEN DARES TO QUESTION MY REASONS FOR PUNISHING THEM, FOR THEY ARE DIVINE. (take it to the forums, nerd xddd)

Now you may ask, "Jackie, why are you applying for Administrator and skipping moderator?" Good question, it's because MY IQ IS OVER 150 WHICH MEANS I AM A CERTIFIED GENIUS AND AM AUTOMATICALLY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. 

Now you may also ask "Well Jackie, why would you want to apply for staff if you hate the staff?" Another good question, obviously the answer is that I have learned from my evil and petty ways and have taken by example by the new staff members in the TF2 Division. I have embraced the way of xG, and I wish to feel the same rush of adrenaline staff get in their peepees when they enforce rules biasedly and regardless of context. It is the ultimate pleasure.

For my hours, I will only come on for 5 minutes everyday just so I can hold my position as a washed up staff member and leave immediately when another staff member comes to take my place.

I am the ideal xG staff member. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. 

All Divisions

* Before you apply for a Moderation position, you must have been a member of the clan for a minimum of thirty days.

Team Fortress 2

* You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.

-closed

Edited by Elcark (see edit history)