Forest

Would you sing a scary song with xG

Question

It's pretty early, but just wanted to gauge the community's willingness to start up the ol' unofficial tradition of singing spooky songs in time for Halloween. 

The last success was spooky (and silly all the same), but I was thinking we could step it up with another classic this time around:

So how about it? Would you donate your voice to a good cause in the spirit of Halloween with Xeno Gamers?

13 answers to this question

It's October, the time is now. Going to be accepting recordings and splicing it all together. HOWEVER, to avoid embarrassment, it will only be published here if we get at least 10 people onboard. 

Feel free to either post your recordings here if you're ballsy, or PM me it directly. 

51 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Halloween is by far the worst holiday. Maybe like Christmas carols or something that doesn’t represent a ?show of a night.

Sorry, we forgot that you were scared of the spooky sheet ghosts. Hopefully, you can survive the terrible Halloween night, what with your extreme lactose intolerance and allergy to peanuts.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Sorry, we forgot that you were scared of the spooky sheet ghosts. Hopefully, you can survive the terrible Halloween night, what with your extreme lactose intolerance and allergy to peanuts.

stop bullying me