Miguel

What are some of the worst nerfs?

2 minutes ago, Miguel said:

When paired with the deadringer it was EXTREMLY annoying to deal with.

Dead Ringer was nerfed too hard. It was also nerfed because people sucked at the game and couldn't track, but also because poop spies used it as an easy escape. It needed a rebalance, not a nerf. The amby should stay where it was.

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

Dead Ringer was nerfed too hard. It was also nerfed because people sucked at the game and couldn't track, but also because poop spies used it as an easy escape. It needed a rebalance, not a nerf. The amby should stay where it was.

It made Spy a tank. It was awfully designed and was less of an escape and more of a fudge you

I really do think that the loch n load nerf is annoying. Being able to one-shot scouts was fun. Idk though because I've heard people disagree with me saying that it was broken.

11 minutes ago, Miguel said:

I do agree with you kypari the dead ringer was basically a "get out of jail free card" for spies.

not if you use it offensively

they should make it so you get it back upon getting a kill

5 hours ago, Nyxll said:

Next off Baby Faces blaster and Soda popper, both were good weapons, but barely used ever since their nerf.

I'd rather baby faces is never good thank you i hate that weapon yes

3 hours ago, Kypari said:

I'd rather baby faces is never good thank you i hate that weapon yes

Well, not going to argue, these guys can and used to outrun their own hit box.

Edited by Nyxll (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

How did nobody mention the nerfs on the hibernating bear set yet? Everything in that set got destroyed.

What?

The Brass Beast was a garbage gun to begin with and it got the resist added (which admittedly later slightly nerfed) to let it tank a bit more. not really any debilitating nerfs.
The Buffalo Steak's only nerfs were fixing bugs pertaining to stats not doing what they were supposed to. And even on that count, it was buffed way more than those fixes.
The Warrior's Spirit really isn't too different, It has always been a pretty crap melee. The only difference now is that instead of losing 20 hp passively you have a sizeable damage vulnerability while they are out. Otherwise it really didn't change too much (besides getting a heal mechanic along the way). The weapon, much like the rest of the set, is just naturally complete trash. It didn't get nerfed in any significant ways...