Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Jackie
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:70818115
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Got banned FOR A MONTH because Moo -Moo reported me for being toxic. I think my ban is pretty unfair because I only said a few things and I thought we were all just having some fun bantering with eachother. Really it seemed to me like Moo -Moo was unphased by what I had said judging by his responses. 

Moo -Moo and Mau -Mau really hate my friend kamaal and try to start poop with him constantly, I don't really hate them all that much personally. (Maybe I now I do)

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

I don't think I deserve this long of a punishment for just chiming in at the start and poking some harmless fun at Moo. 

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

At the very least I think my ban should be rolled down to a week.

edit: here's chatlogs https://imgur.com/a/92rBBVN

Edited by Jacklyn (see edit history)

Warn -> (gag/mute) -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 1 month ban

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70818115 &advType=steamid

It's not entirely a flowchart and we have to be flexible, but I hardly see a reason to be flexible considering how toxic you can be and were. -1

17 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

It wasn't a wrongful ban as there was no actual donator system in place at the time other than "ride the ban wave", which I did. I stand by saying that you should have lost your donator powers back then. Secondly, ban decay makes that ban entirely irrelevant and you're just poking at me for literally no reason. This is meant to be YOUR ban protest, so leave me out of it lol. If you have issues with me then you can make a member protest.

5 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

unknown.png                                                 ?

This is misleading as this was far over a year ago. Irrelevant from the ban protest and is just to poke at me. It's not a crime to dislike someone and you can't claim bias because I was not the only person to vouch against you neither did I bring it up in the first place.

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

In actual ban requests, it's not really down to to people who reply to it. They can have a say and provide useful and actual relevant information which can shift the judgement of the higherups overall. Doesn't really make a difference.

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Jacklyn said:

That was just to prove the point that kypari's past bans were kinda bull. @Tatost

TIL You can't punish people on the servers for breaking rules if you don't like them because you get called biased. Secondly you can't prove that those screenshots were before or after those bans, and even if you could that wouldn't change much other than just demonstrate how you're trying to turn this on me because you don't like me yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kypari said:

TIL You can't punish people on the servers for breaking rules if you don't like them because you get called biased. Secondly you can't prove that those screenshots were before or after those bans, and even if you could that wouldn't change much other than just demonstrate how you're trying to turn this on me because you don't like me yourself.

Nah I like you, Kypari. You're a cutie. ?

11 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:
  • I think my ban is pretty unfair because I only said a few things and I thought we were all just having some fun bantering with eachother. Really it seemed to me like Moo -Moo was unphased by what I had said judging by his responses. 

The banter had gone on over the course of an hour with you chiming in through out it and there are points (looking at the second to last image) where it is clear moomoo is not taking it favorably but you're continuing to goad at him regardless. It doesn't matter how big of a part you played in harassing someone like this, the bottom line is that you in fact did and that will result in punishment. 

14 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:
  • Moo -Moo and Mau -Mau really hate my friend kamaal and try to start poop with him constantly,

If this can be backed up it's something that can be looked into exactly like this ordeal was, but going off of word of mouth without any real evidence doesn't make it something that can be regarded.

15 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:
  • I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

Kypari is not the only person who has punished you for this behavior so pinning it on him when it's been a repetitive issue all around revolving around you regardless of who has had to deal with it doesn't change the history you've had.  I'm unaware of any bans you were unbanned from in your ban history. The other month ban you received was done so at the end of it's run to reduce ten extra hours that it didn't need, but the ban itself still lasted a month.

• I don't think I deserve this long of a punishment for just chiming in at the start and poking some harmless fun at Moo. 

As I already said it was anything but harmless fun and expands off of the fact that this is a running behavior from you. This is exactly the way bans work where they increase in length from repetition of the issue. 

20 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:
  • And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

It being handled privately makes it no different from being handled here when it's plainly clear the issue being caused/rule breaking. There is nothing that prevents someone from going straight to us about an issue they need to report, especially if they want to stay anonymous about it.

As a general statement to everyone do not turn this into a poopstorm and have needless back and forth banter at each other about disliking one another. 

27 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

I don't think I deserve this long of a punishment for just chiming in at the start and poking some harmless fun at Moo. 

The fact of the matter is, is that you did it, even if it was meant as harmless fun, the person who reported you clearly didn't, nor did others in this situation, so punishment will be dealt accordingly.  And I will also say, from what I've been able to gather and see myself, this isn't the first time you have been reported for toxicity, so it's clearly a running problem.

As stated in the General Community Guidelines

• No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

30 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

Sometimes things being dealt privately is better than making a thread on everything, since it's very easy for threads to get derailed and turn into a poopstorm, and the reporter may want to stay anonymous, which leads to bringing it directly to higherups the best course of action.

32 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

He isn't the only one to have banned you, even though his may be the majority.  It's unfair to say he's jumping at any chance he can to ban you for any reason he can find, you have had 3 bans in the course of just a couple of months, so this clearly is becoming a more prevalent issue, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now.

35 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

Got banned FOR A MONTH because Moo -Moo reported me for being toxic. I think my ban is pretty unfair because I only said a few things and I thought we were all just having some fun bantering with eachother. Really it seemed to me like Moo -Moo was unphased by what I had said judging by his responses.  

(Answered this one in my first paragraph as well)

35 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

At the very least I think my ban should be rolled down to a week.

"Kypari does not want to be around me and my toxic persona therefore every punitive action taken against me by them is invalid." 

Yeah ok, no. I didn't even want to make a serious post here because the argument made for why your ban is invalid is so challenging to take seriously that I don't know if anybody can even attempt it. I do not like mau, I do not particularly know moo, but mocking two people you don't know for what you sarcastically assume their sexuality is isn't really what I'd consider a joke made in good faith. You also went far and beyond just calling them "boyfriends" or whatever too, so that's off the table. 

Furthermore it's not an issue of "Kypari doesn't like me". From what I remember historically you've had some pretty major issues with following basic rules on the server; a couple cases of donator abuse, constant trolling, etc. I don't think I'm a perfect person, in fact I think I lose my chill pretty fast, but I do not for one minute believe that it's Kypari stalking you around waiting for you to make any misstep so much as you constantly pushing boundaries with people until you take one step two far and Kypari ends up being called in because he's an active mod/admin/whatever. Additionally I personally have witnessed you attacking some staff when (you assume) nobody's on, so I also think you're anything but the impartial buddy-buddy you claim to be. 

I don't even really care about whether you're punished or not, I just want to voice how I think almost no claim of yours in the entire thread makes sense. About the only thing I can agree with is that there's a small section of brainlets on our servers who want to cheese the game and start poop with players far above their level, which I guess welcome to xg, can't really punish people for being egotistical, and it's definitely not a valid reason to harass them.

You got banned previously and this ban length is justified. The previous bans you had received shows how toxic you are/can be. That can stay off the servers.

But hey, ManlyDuck got permed for being toxic, and he turned into a good ol' boy.

Last note: Look on the bright side, you're probably going to end up being a candidate for Supreme's "Mona Pizza" challenge.

You've always been starting poop, abusing and being too toxic and you expect to last without a ban, seriously if it weren't for ban decay I am surprised I got permd before you, when you get on the server calling gays retarded and autistic, then getting gagged for it, and calling your circle jerk to do the same, and still not enough from being gagged, renaming yourself to aggravate Kypari, maybe you need to think before making a ban protest, and imo you shouldn't even have your donator powers, a month should be enough. -1

Edited by Caribou (see edit history)