• Division
    Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    [xG:A] Arnude
  • Offender's Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

(This is the first ban extension request I had to put up, I hope I'm doing it right.)

So, as of tonight on 7/10/2018 there was 2 admin calls for TGH.

The first call was on Kelly.calladmin1.png.1cfdd92dd9c9c55f17f77458635ab51d.png

calladmin2.png.186434b5af2c8b8de90618fa7d7537d4.png

By the time the second call came in, which both were called within a minute. Me and Hyper Wolf went to TGH. When we arrived, we were greeted with a heavily toxic player being disrespectful over the mic towards players. He was describing everyone as trash, primarily poor trash, these were mainly directed towards Kelly and another player named Waffle.

(And for the record, there was no evidence of Kelly having any kind of hacks.)

We were there for about 10-15 seconds to only hear a little bit of what he was saying before he disconnected, and for that I had banned him for a day, as he already knew the rules of the server, because he's had a mute and a gag on his record already. Avatar.thumb.png.c398051b3cbe69f5735e05cb4ca7d418.png

Avatar2.thumb.png.14b63cca64fdf29d19d790c79d6d1563.png

After I discussed with players in-game about what was happening, we decided to check out his chat logs, and as the mute and gag showed, they matched with what we were told.

chatlogs.png.9cfdfda4abfaaa03624aa59f5532af43.png

As the chat logs show, he is quite guilty of such actions. 

Me and Wolf are requesting an extension on the ban, from a day to a week.

Edited by Arnude (see edit history)

So taking a look at this step by step, he was previous gagged and muted for this behavior, and repeated it now here. So the next step would be to kick him and then go into a ban. Now considering how it occurred between him leaving and how excessive his behavior was the ban seems like a fair punishment to address it, but why would it be for any longer than this for his first ban?

These chat logs are what occurred before his ban and in all consideration what lead to him receiving it, but with exactly that in mind he received his punishment for how he was last night via that ban. There's no reason to add on to that when he has already been punished for it.

-1 on an extension 

9 hours ago, Elcark said:

So taking a look at this step by step, he was previous gagged and muted for this behavior, and repeated it now here. So the next step would be to kick him and then go into a ban. Now considering how it occurred between him leaving and how excessive his behavior was the ban seems like a fair punishment to address it, but why would it be for any longer than this for his first ban?

These chat logs are what occurred before his ban and in all consideration what lead to him receiving it, but with exactly that in mind he received his punishment for how he was last night via that ban. There's no reason to add on to that when he has already been punished for it.

Same as what Elcark said.

I'm mostly indifferent on this. I can see why it would be extended to the numbers of rules actually broken, but a day also works just as well.