tree_

What are some of best buffs?

Before I say anything, I wanna thank Miguel for sparking this idea in my mind with his worst nerfs in tf2 topic.

Anyways with that out of the way I personally think the atomizer is a good buff. Being able to not take any damage really helps in situations when you're low health and trying to escape. And although it takes longer to deploy I think it's ok.

3 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

the update that made pyro do 140+ dps without actually being required to see another player on his screen

Yep. That's a good buff that was really necessary. I really think valve fixed pyro. It was so difficult to get kills with that class.

Lol I was literally about to start this topic.

Ill say the bazaar bargin, the cow mangler and the your eternal reward (I know the YER a weird choice)

As a pyro main I was VERY happy.

13 minutes ago, Kypari said:

Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, when pistol fights lasted 10 years because scouts kept healing the damage they did back

that was the best lol

45 minutes ago, Miguel said:

Lol I was literally about to start this topic.

Ill say the bazaar bargin, the cow mangler and the your eternal reward (I know the YER a weird choice)

As a pyro main I was VERY happy.

haha sorry I stole it lol. The bazaar bargain was already pretty good before if snipers could hit their shots but since that buff it got even better. The big thing for me on the cow mangler was the reload time. That extra like half a second just drove me bonkers. And idk about the YER. In a way it took away part of what made it unique by not being able to initially disguise. But yeah I'm iffy on it because it was sort of a rework in a way.