As you all know, one of the most fun commands when having lots of credits is to !bounty someone. Problem is, if you bounty a T, a CT might want to freekill them just for the credits. Usually they believe they can just pull off the "sorry i'll slay" but one slay is totally worth getting a lot of credits. Everytime I've seen someone freekill someone who had a large bounty I've successfully been able to get them to replace the bounty, but if it doesn't work, what do we do? There's no specific rules I can find for freekilling for credits and I'm guessing the punishments would vary depending on the size of the bounty. 

Can we please get some specific to-do's as staff so we know what to do if a person refuses to replace a bounty after a freekill?

@Lithium @Bleed @virr @Aegean

7 minutes ago, Aegean said:

If a person freekills for a bounty, they either put a new bounty for the exact amount, or they get banned from CT indefinitely in my opinion.

That's what I was thinking, but how many credits until this counts? Like obv not gonna perm ct ban someone for freekilling for 10 credits.

We're working on a way to make it easier for admins to reset bounties from freekills, but for now bans for bounty freekills should be proportional to the amount of the bounty (anywhere from a couple hours up to a week or two)

7 minutes ago, Lithium said:

bans for bounty freekills should be proportional to the amount of the bounty (anywhere from a couple hours up to a week or two)

one hour per credit ?

Players must now wait 15 minutes before they can claim their credits after getting a bounty kill, and unclaimed bounties can be reset by admins using !resetbounty in the case of a freekill for bounties (should work even if player disconnects). Freekillers should still be CT banned however.