tree_

What Mouse do you use?

Question

I'm continuing the saga of finding out what gear we use! Once again, I'll start us off my saying I use the Logitech G502! Lemme know what you guys as well!

10 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Caleb956 said:

I also have the Logitech g502! It's a great mouse ?

I know right! Great tracking

17 minutes ago, Kypari said:

I use the Logitech G302 and I have for about 3 years now. I should upgrade but....meh

I mean if it works for you you shouldn't spend the money unless you absolutely feel it to be necessary.

8 minutes ago, Deko said:

Ive had this poopty $22 mouse the past 4 years. I'm attached to him and I think we're getting married soon. Sorry @Johny3Tears

I expect an invitation to your wedding! 

7 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Razer Mamba TE

is good ?

I use a Razer mousepad. I've tried their mice before but I don't really like them as much

logitech G900. Switched to that from a G502 for the wireless (and because the rubber on top of my old one was so worn down). Great tracking (same sensor as g502) and no wireless delay whatsoever, but its nowhere near as comfortable as the G502 sadly.

Just now, Lithium said:

logitech G900. Switched to that from a G502 for the wireless (and because the rubber on top of my old one was so worn down). Great tracking (same sensor as g502) and no wireless delay whatsoever, but its nowhere near as comfortable as the G502 sadly.

Yeah the 502 is so comfortable it's probably the sole reason I use it other than the great tracking

13 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

I have the Logitech G300s. Been using it for over 2 years now. Its cheap, comfortable, and serves its purpose.

Most Logitech mice do. In fact in my opinion Logitech makes the best gaming mice.