Remove melee crits on trade servers?  

40 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. remove?

• no
    • yes

21 minutes ago, Shadower said:

lol upgrade your stranges elsewhere

Aren't you the one who wants random crits just to be able to caveman-out and level the skullcutter without doing anything? 

Oh wait hold on I think I can answer this myself.

image.png.1169eb92af878c34cd5dd9928ac207f3.png  

I love this whole charade of people pretending it's about how they don't want a "comp trade server" or whatever when in reality they just don't want to admit that whatever strategies they use 90% of the time benefit exponentially from doing triple damage randomly for no reason. We're really falling for it, keep it up. 

3 minutes ago, Shadower said:

uh oh, my self aware humor has been acknowledged, but seems that it was disregarded.

unfortunately if I checked everyone else's backpack, it would show that they have A LOT more kills without the crits, also shields exist too baby.

when I see someone complain about crits this is usually the scenario-

its me shadower throwing myself into the opposing team and dying multiple times bc its fun for me

enemy team: *kills rarded demobird*

its me shadower, lemme fly into this crowd and maybe get a pick lol

*jumps into it*

*does it*

*crits a scout*

Scout: grrr random crits are fair and balanced grrr

notice how I died like 8 times before I actually killed someone?

thats usually what happens to everyone who uses the weps that have the crittos.

don't want random crits ever? play comp or join a server without rando crits so you can have fun and play like a real gamer, I understand how crap crits are, but that what makes the game fun for me, if it doesn't make you happy, well we all don't get our way do we?

an epic story by shadower age 10

please like, comment and subscribe!

JOIN THE NOTIFICATION SQUAD BY HITTING THE BELL RIGHT NEXT TO THE SUB BUTTON!

I think the worst thing about your scotsman is the fact it doesn't have the strange part crit kills 0/10

27 minutes ago, Shadower said:

don't want random crits ever? play comp or join a server without rando crits so you can have fun and play like a real gamer, I understand how crap crits are, but that what makes the game fun for me, if it doesn't make you happy, well we all don't get our way do we?

I think you've missed the point entirely. You make these vague sweeping claims of people that're just as applicable to yourself, and then when somebody points that out you just pull the classic "lol it's okay guys I'm just joking I'm only pretending to be retarded don't worry".

Ultimately whether crits are removed or not has no impact on whether I play on the server or not, but it annoys me that the only overall negative of removing them you yourself can bring up is a conclusion that doesn't even follow. 

">Keep random crits "random crits are fair and balanced"" 

like what universe do you live in where people complain about random crits not being a thing? We don't have random crits on most weapons now and I don't ever hear people complaining about that. 

It's fine to just want something to want something, but then it's probably better to just give your input and not constantly misrepresent the opposition because your platform's so flimsy. 

Can we honestly just keep random melee crits?
There are times where it is nice to feel an instant kill based on RNG, and most people can't really deny that. The "good" players on the servers seem to be the ones who are for removing it (based off of responses from this thread).

If melee hit registration is awful then why remove the crits?
Why would we basically cripple melee weapons for the players based just on those who's opinion of fun is revolving around a "competitive" mindset? Seems sad to me in all honesty. Weapon spread is disabled and we want to do this now? It's going to probably hurt the server more than it is going to help it.
Those who get upset over being dominationed  can't feel the sweet luck of the draw before getting revenge. 

Again, removing random melee crits would make the servers depressing.

Ok after actually reading some of these posts ive realized that this topic is pretty dumb. Like holy crap its a trade server, you shouldn't even get mad in a trade server. Trade servers are supposed to be casual. God please dont remove crits,  i dont want to actually play seriously or try just to kill someone. I want to be able to use my " get memed on" bind when i get a crit that saves me from a better player. Basicly what im saying is come for the gameplay stay for the memes and crits are a vital part to that

Edited by SoundsSmores (see edit history)

6 hours ago, SoundsSmores said:

Ok after actually reading some of these posts ive realized that this topic is pretty dumb. Like holy crap its a trade server, you shouldn't even get mad in a trade server. Trade servers are supposed to be casual. God please dont remove crits,  i dont want to actually play seriously or try just to kill someone. I want to be able to use my " get memed on" bind when i get a crit that saves me from a better player. Basicly what im saying is come for the gameplay stay for the memes and crits are a vital part to that

"I want random crits to kill people on a trade server" 

"lol ur all dumb for caring about kills on a trade server" 

Related image

2 minutes ago, Shadower said:

thread close pls before I derail this even more lol

I think technically vote threads are supposed to be live for a week but yes, I doubt there's enough people to swing a turn to 70%.

2 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

I think technically vote threads are supposed to be live for a week but yes, I doubt there's enough people to swing a turn to 70%.

May as well leave it open regardless to see it through. I'd really rather not have another vote in a few weeks if this one just evaporates.

6 minutes ago, Shadower said:

thread close pls before I derail this even more lol

It's just as easy to hide any posts like that and not ruin this for everyone else.