RussianDoggo

Bust a fat yeet on smelly bois

:thonker:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bust a yeet on a couple of smelly bois

Question

1 minute ago, Dannypicacho said:

Man, @Tatost really hates proper english grammar, doesn't he?

Honestly, I am somewhat stressed out over this either. Actually was somewhat aggressive on discord about it also.

15 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Honestly, I am somewhat stressed out over this either. Actually was somewhat aggressive on discord about it also.

Oh no! I didn't capitalize my 'I' or add a period at the end when replying to a meme thread with a bigger meme! What ever shall I do?

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

Man, @Tatost really hates proper english grammar, doesn't he?

1 hour ago, Nyxll said:

Danny might actually be joking about it (really hard to tell tbh), but it's really childish to get angry over a "bad spelling" rating. Getting angry over any rating on the internet is the most retarded thing you can do.

@Nyxll You were getting angry over ratings, was I supposed to remove the rating that you deserved?

48 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Danny might actually be joking about it (really hard to tell tbh), but it's really childish to get angry over a "bad spelling" rating. Getting angry over any rating on the internet is the most retarded thing you can do.

I am stressed about this is because I feel it is actively discouraging people, not just me from making posts on the forums.

That is over very minor punctuation mistakes, and and getting a couple laughs worth of making a post. To me, it does not negatively effect me, I think it is something that can negatively effect other people too.  Now let's end this before it becomes a case.

2 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

I am stressed about this is because I feel it is actively discouraging people, not just me from making posts on the forums.

That is over very minor punctuation mistakes, and and getting a couple laughs worth of making a post. To me, it does not negatively effect me, I think it is something that can negatively effect other people too.  Now let's end this before it becomes a case.

Are you asking to remove all negative ratings?

12 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Are you asking to remove all negative ratings?

That is not what I am saying at all, and never once did I say. "Hey, remove those ratings". I am saying that is is just rude not only towards me, but towards other people who only make very minor mistakes, or just "memeing" 

16 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Now let's end this before it becomes a case

Edited by Nyxll (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

That is not what I am saying at all, and never once did I say. "Hey, remove those ratings". I am saying that is is just rude not only towards me, but towards other people who only make very minor mistakes, or just "memeing" 

"It's toxic to rate my posts with bad ratings when I spell things incorrectly."

You say it's rude to rate people's posts "bad spelling," but you do the exact same thing to me and it's okay. You're being incredibly hypocritical right now. It's totally fine to give you a negative rating when you deserve it. People just meme rate my posts on this thread "bad spelling." I don't fuss about it because I know it's just a joke. Don't whine like a child because someone didn't rate your post "funny" online.

42 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Now let's end this before it becomes a case.

If you actually wanted to stop this you wouldn't reply to my posts.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, Tatost said:

You say it's rude to rate people's posts "bad spelling," but you do the exact same thing to me and it's okay. You're being incredibly hypocritical

How incredible how hypocritical I am and doing it to one person, oh wow, it's not like I am doing it for a random poop meme.