Dannypicacho

Can we do something about Jaydow?

Ever since that horrid map known as jb_stolenmix has crawled its way into our server, the pathetic little lives of the xG CS:GO division have been crushed into nothing. War has been bought upon us, death has been wished, and even some people have decided to take their own lives in the pit of death or the 1x2 hammer unit LEGO to this atrocious excuse of a map, yet sometimes it is not even their faults. This map wants nothing but bloodshed, and if it requires a sacrifice it will get a sacrifice. From falling in the pit, to stepping on LEGOs, I can feel the horror in my body. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I have witnesses who can testify to the wickedness of this map and the detestable supporters. There's only one thing we can do, we have to KILL Jaydow. We have to form a plan, fight against the power, destroy what is left and burn the bodies. We must rise as the xenogamers community. An experiment gone too far, and Jaydow won't stop adding to it, little does he know he is just increasing the future death count. Stand with me my brothers... No longer shall we suffer.

How do we fix this issue? It's actually very simple, my friends.
-Demote Jaydow to Division Manager
-Pay Danny to complete jb_teamfortress_csgo_v1
-Overthrow Lithium
-Revive CJ
-Kill Brady (optional, but very much recommended)
-???
-Profit

Oh yeah, and also remove jb_stolenmix from the RTV, I'd unironically rather play fudgeing jb_poopbox.