Yes
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:60378751
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    240 Hours
  • Reason for Joining

Had been a previous member. Had requested to remove my membership at some point and wanted to try again becoming more active on the server. Thanks.

Haven't seen you once since you left, and that was just a month ago. To me, you've come off as arrogant/childish. Before I vouch, I would also like to know exactly why you left.

1 minute ago, Kypari said:

How come you left?

Just was in a bad mood from a bunch of things that happened and just an overal depressed state I'm in almost constantly. I sometimes get into a more self distructive mind set and end up pushing away people I like or things I do. I've got quite a few problems.

14 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Haven't seen you once since you left, and that was just a month ago. To me, you've come off as arrogant/childish. Before I vouch, I would also like to know exactly why you left.

-1 just reread your mod submission and came to a conclusion

+1 We make mistakes and we learn from them. Though you had the hiccups on the server regarding the evidence that tatost provided in your staff submission, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt since you did contribute a lot to the community and got very involved in the forums

A: 4

M: 7

So I haven't had that many encounters with xenome but the negative ones are more apparent than any of the positive/neutral ones. On his staff app he was seen as immature and people wanted to see him change for the better but that didn't happen. Right after he left xG, he came back and was still immature. Me and some other people were camping a spot in surf and he had been getting killed every time he went to the spot and he got angry about it and said some rude comments to us which was completely unnecessary because he could've easily gone in !friendly mode if he didn't want to get killed. Imo he still needs a bit more time to collect himself and fix any sort of problems he has before applying to become member again. -1

You have been denied from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

• 5 positive vouches of which at least 2 must be from a Higher Up (Division Manager or higher) for your application to be accepted.

Closed~