RussianDoggo

Idea for xG's Youtube Channel

Ok so hear me out,

We get a high mjp, Aidyzap, and sleep deprived members with a video recorder in a discord call. Have them play MvM with the stupidest teams ever while they tell terrible jokes and laugh because mjp is high, people are sleep deprived, and Aidy would probably laugh in a funeral home. 

4 minutes ago, RussianDoggo said:

sleep deprived members with a video recorder in a discord call.

4 minutes ago, RussianDoggo said:

people are sleep deprived

You forgot sleep deprived.

If you can get people to join the game, you just have to record. Once you have the video, you can give it to someone to upload it on the channel.

5 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Yep, I do sometimes get the worst possible teams on MVM, just send me the tickets, and I am on my way.

They're only $1 or 14-ish ref. It's not that hard to pay for them yourself.

6 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Yep, I do sometimes get the worst possible teams on MVM, just send me the tickets, and I am on my way.

I was thinking of either doing nightmare mode or inviting anyone who wants to get or already has a ticket

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

They're only $1 or 14-ish ref. It's not that hard to pay for them yourself.

And true they arent that much

@RussianDoggo For future reference, please tag me for anything relating to social media that you wish to suggest. ?

If you can set that up, go for it. I think it would be a pretty interesting video and I would be more than happy to upload it to the xG YouTube channel. 

If you plan on adding any music to your video please check https://www.youtube.com/music_policies and make sure that your choice of music doesn’t display one of the following panels:

1175730433_ScreenShot2018-05-19at2_11_19PM.png.c5b9a09c3a908979b77eae72431c0930.png

199573363_ScreenShot2018-05-19at2_12_30PM.png.975e4edcfd45b57604d1eee2bfbe2210.png

When you are ready to submit a video, you can either direct message me on Discord (TheSupremePatriot#4866) or send me a conversation with the file.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, bagggel said:

I'm thinking i could post announcements for events, like spycrabs and Rock paper scissors tornaments, With prizes of course. What do you guys think? @BonfireCentipede @Kypari @Healix

I'm a bit confused on the context for this, are you talking about announcements posted to the xG YouTube channel (in video-form)?

42 minutes ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

I'm a bit confused on the context for this, are you talking about announcements posted to the xG YouTube channel (in video-form)?

Pretty sure it's an old meme

35 minutes ago, Geektopuss (the amazing team said:

is mjp mr logic toast

everyone who does weed just so happens to be mr logic toast