NitNat

so how about them 'mons

so how about them 'mons  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Add pokecord to the xG discord channel?

• yes, mind as well let our chit chat spawn stuff to catch and flex with
    • no

Question

some examples of what it looks like

image.png.0e66b2dc57827b5d43d37cb48e9a75c8.pngimage.png.3e07aacad87c7872d1276cb6cbb9313b.pngimage.png.8a5cc6d3631b76e03b7eb71c1e1b51a7.pngimage.png.27a67ca9c4cdfde22b93c02f4a4f64c5.png

Random pokemon spawn just by talking in discord, many discord servers already have this bot added being one of the many favorited bots.  No pokeballs required it's just buy whoever type p!catch (name) first.  you're able to level up pokemon just by talking too and even have the chance to catch your favorites and battle with friends

If you're worried about pokemon spawning everywhere it even comes with the ability of being set to just one channel so everything pokemon related can be done there

Edited by NitNat (see edit history)

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Aegean said:

@NitNat suggested it to me a few weeks ago, as long as it can be implemented without disrupting anything (which I believe it can be) then I'm all for it

+1

Its on 3 discord servers im in and half the time I forget its there. Only thing that pops up is when someones pokemon levels up which is small.

11 hours ago, Deko said:

Its on 3 discord servers im in and half the time I forget its there. Only thing that pops up is when someones pokemon levels up which is small.

Yeah and you’re even able to mute that with a specific command 

12 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

I don't really care either way but I should warn it seems to become progressively harder to catch mons the more people in the server.

I believe private text channels still exist, so you can ask for the bot to be enabled in your chat (just has to have your private role, I think), thus making it easier to catch 'mons.

+1 pokecord is a pretty cool bot