tree_

Favorite jump map you've completed

1 hour ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

I remember there was some map I finished with loose cannon and tide turner. It was a jurf map but not the jurf map.

Probably jump_jurf_v1 or something, the current one that everyone knows about is v2

43 minutes ago, tree_ said:

I should try that to see if it works on any other map. It seems fun. 

Cannon/Tide Turner can work on a handful of maps, if there's surfing involved you can usually use the Claiheamh Mor so you can trimp further, but if not, generally you use the Caber to have an extra jump against walls. 

It's fun, I recommend trying jump maps as demoknight if you're bored. Different kind of challenge.

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

Cannon/Tide Turner can work on a handful of maps, if there's surfing involved you can usually use the Claiheamh Mor so you can trimp further, but if not, generally you use the Caber to have an extra jump against walls. 

It's fun, I recommend trying jump maps as demoknight if you're bored. Different kind of challenge.

I will certainly try it when I get around to it!

Honestly tho home is just put together well and clean af. Jump sitood is my overall fav cause it's difficult enough to make you put in the effort and have fun while it's long and not very repetitive

On 8/23/2018 at 9:29 AM, SegFault said:

Honestly tho home is just put together well and clean af. Jump sitood is my overall fav cause it's difficult enough to make you put in the effort and have fun while it's long and not very repetitive

+1 I agree with every bit of this sentence, Home and Sitood is amazing, they were made by the same creator as a matter of fact (with help from others of course). I also recommend jump_spaghetti, that's a solid tier 3 map. I have beaten all three of these, so I am proud of beating those.