• In-Game Name
    xG | Deko
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:57618659
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    1 Month 8 Days
  • Information

I'll repeat some of what I said in my member application. When I first joined xG everyone was so welcoming and nice to me and since the old clan I was in is gone I was looking for a new one to get involved with. ~40 days later I'm 100% sure this was the right choice to make.

Since joining I've seen a lot of naughty rule breakers go unpunished late at night mostly on TGH. I wanna involve myself more in the community then I already have and help out across all of our active servers. I play late at night when there aren't many staff on and feel I will be very good with dealing with trouble starters.

Any constructive criticism is very appreciated.

Friendly person who's pretty active and knows the rules, and has been pretty helpful with naughty boys. I think you'd make a good addition to the crew. ?

+1, good luck!

That's a solid +1 from me. Deko has shown on MANY occasions that he really truly and deeply cares about the well being of our community and all the players in it. Since his first day on our servers he has given nothing but love and respect to all players while taking the time to explain the rules or clarify if there is not staff that he is aware of there. He has caused no issues that I have ever seen and I believe that he would make an outstanding moderator

9 minutes ago, RainyCake said:

-1, Extremely mature and caring for the community and has a mic.

would be a good mod

call me toxic again ?

R.I.P. Tree

2 hours ago, Johny3Tears said:

R.I.P. Tree

Oof

2 hours ago, RainyCake said:

-1, Extremely mature and caring for the community and has a mic.

would be a good mod

call me toxic again ?

Lol

+1

Very active and mature, knows the rules

Albeit can sometimes be quiet about certain things, as he couldn't do much, but as a Mod I know without a doubt he'll enforce everything.

Goodluck dude

2 hours ago, SoundsSmores said:

+1 pretty cool guy. Doesn't say hi back to me though...

im really sorry, ive never noticed you say hi >~<

+1 Deko has been a very pleasant and friendly person to be around on the servers and also shows a very keen interest in staff and climbing ranks. I would be more than happy to see you get moderator.