EatPant

event on tf2 surf 9:00pm EDT

im just gonna read meme creepy pastas (minecraft, fortnite, roblox creepypastas, ect) come in if you want idc

im known for reading so come, or dont idc

1 hour ago, Deko said:

Im not sure if this is allowed for a heads up @Elcark@AnyStaff

my point exactly (multiple threads, this guy is needlessly posting them for literally every single one.)

If it is currently allowed, should it not be? Letting people mic spam/hog will get newer players thinking "wow, sick man, this is one of those DJ servers. I'm going to do the exact same thing!" This will ultimately lead to them getting punished by a staff member because of a misunderstanding. 

3 minutes ago, Tatost said:

my point exactly (multiple threads, this guy is needlessly posting them for literally every single one.)

If it is currently allowed, should it not be? Letting people mic spam/hog will get newer players thinking "wow, sick man, this is one of those DJ servers. I'm going to do the exact same thing!" This will ultimately lead to them getting punished by a staff member because of a misunderstanding. 

I don't care what this guy does or doesn't, but if a donator/staff makes a vote to do whatever that doesn't include things like crashing it or harming it in anyway it would be done.

I do agree for some things the vote should be higher than 70% as not everyone bothers to even vote

20 minutes ago, Caribou said:

harming it

I'm a bit confused on what you're referring to with "it." Perhaps you mean the server? I already told you how it could harm the server, you might want to reread my post.

23 minutes ago, Caribou said:

I do agree for some things the vote should be higher than 70% as not everyone bothers to even vote

Not only that, but most of the time the voters just hit a random button because they couldn't care less.

12 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I'm a bit confused on what you're referring to with "it." Perhaps you mean the server? I already told you how it could harm the server, you might want to reread my post.

Not only that, but most of the time the voters just hit a random button because they couldn't care less.

I think this is considered mic spam but we should wait for a higher up to say something.

48 minutes ago, Deko said:

I think this is considered mic spam but we should wait for a higher up to say something.

I tagged them in a different thread earlier