ProjectXenome

Denied Memership

The drama, it burns!

A denied membership does not restrict you from the servers or mean that you aren't wanted, the month delay simply gives you time to gain more people to potentially vouch for you. The denied application was not anything personal and was just following the submission rules set in place a very long time ago. That's it.

Just wait the 30 days, make some more [xG] and [xG:M]+ friends and you should be golden within a reasonable time.

@Rhododendron @Aegean Also, to help with new members checking out the rules I was hoping to suggest something like this...

edit.PNG.abd18691028f1953d09ebaeef027fd99.PNG

26 minutes ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

The drama, it burns!

A denied membership does not restrict you from the servers or mean that you aren't wanted, the month delay simply gives you time to gain more people to potentially vouch for you. The denied application was not anything personal and was just following the submission rules set in place a very long time ago. That's it.

Just wait the 30 days, make some more [xG] and [xG:M]+ friends and you should be golden within a reasonable time.

@Rhododendron @Aegean Also, to help with new members checking out the rules I was hoping to suggest something like this...

edit.PNG.abd18691028f1953d09ebaeef027fd99.PNG

it was a thing on the other forum software, ill see about adding it stop tagging aegean he sucks

Edit: Added links

Edited by virr
aa (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

Just as an FYI rhoto didn't write our forum software. I actually find it easier to navigate than many others ^~^

You okay, friend?