• In-Game Name
    bagggel
  • Identity
    bagggel#1999
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    4+ years
  • Information

I’d like to apply for Discord moderator as I’d like to help keep it a clean, positive and fun environment for everyone. Lately there has been a rise of arguments, toxicity and passive aggressiveness on the server on multiple channels and I think I’m suited enough to deal with those situations, I’m super active and check the discord multiple times every day, every channel.

Thank you for reading,
    bagggel

Edited by virr (see edit history)

I personally think that bagel has been definitely one to lean more to a neutral stance and get along with most people to a degree where I feel he could make appropriate decisions with as minimal bias as possible +1

+1 bagel is pretty active on the discord and knows to enforce the rules and is capable of dealing with trolls and seems to be neutral when dealing with certain situations.

Because I'm giving my input. Why would you post that question? It's the same redundant question and it doesn't matter. I have had both positive and negative interactions with bagggel on discord and so I'm going to keep my opinion neutral. Just because everyone else +1s doesn't mean that I have to. (sorry if this comes off as aggressive that's not my intent)

Edited by FrostyBoiGrim (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I have had both positive and negative interactions with bagggel on discord and so I'm going to keep my opinion neutral.

On 7/29/2018 at 3:09 PM, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I haven't seen any reason for you to be discord staff, but i haven't seen any reason for you to not be discord staff either

You've literally said that you have no reasons to say he should or shouldn't be staff but now you're saying in a new post that you have reasons why he should or shouldn't be. You're contradicting yourself, but heyho problem has been noticed and solved; let's move on.

Either way I've seen many instances where Bagel has proved to be a good mediator and showed that he can be a great role model. A definite +1

I said I haven't seen any reason why he should or shouldn't  be, but I will say that I should have expanded on that remark in my first comment. I never said that I have no reasons to say he should or shouldn't be staff, I just didn't list the reasons there which is my fault. Little surprised you didn't seem to understand that. I'm just going to leave this here and say -1 so that way i can move on with my life and just get the downvotes over with. I have personally seen no reason for him to be discord staff. Im sure bagggel is a great guy but I don't think he should be discord staff.

19 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I said I haven't seen any reason why he should or shouldn't  be, but I will say that I should have expanded on that remark in my first comment. I never said that I have no reasons to say he should or shouldn't be staff, I just didn't list the reasons there which is my fault. Little surprised you didn't seem to understand that. I'm just going to leave this here and say -1 so that way i can move on with my life and just get the downvotes over with. I have personally seen no reason for him to be discord staff. Im sure bagggel is a great guy but I don't think he should be discord staff.

Are you okay?

Changing my opinion back to neutral. I've been having a lot of stressful family problems and all of this doesn't accurately represent my opinion in any way. I'm sorry for instigating anything. I'm going to be resuming my break from the forums because only bad poop happens when i get on here